Xbox Gamerag

Discus and support Xbox Gamerag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to go about this problem? I wanted to change xbox gamertag and a friend told me there was a way to change it for free though a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by E V A NU R E N A, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Xbox Gamerag

Does anyone know how to go about this problem?

I wanted to change xbox gamertag and a friend told me there was a way to change it for free though a website. I went to the website and changed it to what i wanted and it worked. However, the name
    was already taken so i had these weird digits at the end of it. Since its not what i wanted i used my money to actually change it the right way. It worked but now i have to gamertags for one account. It now shows the old gamertag and the new one! Please help!

:)

E V A NU R E N A, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Epsilon South Win User

Changing GTs

Think of a unique gamerag though :)
  3. Shandykidinkent Win User

Xbox Gamerag

Hi, another user suggested this on another thread, and via some checking myself I feel it is the best course of action for you. The crux of the matter is you cannot have two gamertags associated with one microsoft account/email.

Here’s what I would do:

1) go to
    support.xbox.com
    and explain to them you gave two gamertags and after verifying your information, they may be able to help you with your account recovery, here is a link on how to do it

here
    . If you want to also change you email/phone number associated with these accounts please visit the link

here

If these suggestion do not alleviate the situation, please feel free to update us on what is currently transpiring.

- Shandy
  4. Warjax Win User

Xbox live subscription

Hi there, Xbox live Gold subscription is linked to your Gamerag profile account, so switching from Xbox 360 to Xbox One does not require a transfer or repurchase of Gold subscription
  5. Chris21ce Win User

New Console, Same downloads?

you can get eveything recovered with a licence transfer and then redownloading so you wont have to purchase the dlcs again aslong as you recover the same gamerag that bought the dlcs
  6. Day-FE939936-9E13-45 Win User

Personal Info In Gamerag Need Changed

Best guess is to have friends report your gamertag.
Thema:

Xbox Gamerag

1. Xbox Gamerag - Similar Threads - Gamerag

2. Im was bought New gamerag, and he will not changed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im was bought New gamerag, and he will not changed.: Today (03.12.2017) im was buy new gamertag, he was havent bad words. my money spended and gamertag not changed (after 12 hours gamertag remained the same) how i can resolve my...