xbox gamerpic changed by itself

Discus and support xbox gamerpic changed by itself in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox gamerpic of several years has changed without my input. Is there an audit trail that allows me to see who made this change. I am concerned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ninesix8cph, Jul 20, 2019.

1. ninesix8cph
    ninesix8cph Guest

My xbox gamerpic of several years has changed without my input.

Is there an audit trail that allows me to see who made this change. I am concerned someone may have access to my account.

Chris.

:)

ninesix8cph, Jul 20, 2019
  2. ninesix8cph Win User

Thanks for all the replies.

My gamerpic was the band Metallica, something I unlocked playing guitar hero on the 360 (I think). Not something that anyone could have reasonably complained about. I am all clear on the enforcement website. Could there be a licensing issue?

Changing my password is a bit unsatisfactory, if my account has been accessed I would like to know definitively. Is there anywhere I see a history of when and from where my account has been accessed?
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  4. ninesix8cph Win User

I did leave home 30 years ago, but no harm in checking I guess :)
  5. DanMen334 Win User

it could be that the image is not considered appropriate, and that is why it automatically changed, some problem of the platform, in case you think someone did it without your permission, a good option would be to change your password
  6. ShakenTomcat644 Win User

You are not suppose to have a custom gamerpic because it violates the terms of service. It could have gotten removed for being offensive to others or for just being a violation
Thema:

1. xbox gamerpic changed by itself - Similar Threads - gamerpic changed itself

2. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????: So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2
  3. Gamerpic And Gamertag Won’t Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic And Gamertag Won’t Change: I recently changed my name and it has almost been 5 hours and i still see no difference i also changed my gamerpic to a custom one that was in no way offensive or even close to being innapropriate...
  4. I can’t change my gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my gamerpic: Whenever i go to change my gamerpic to a custom image on the xbox app on iphone, it says i am unable to upload a custom image because of my past behaviour. Ive never got a ban or even a warning on...
  5. Can't change gamerpic on Xbox for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change gamerpic on Xbox for Windows 10: Can someone help? When i try and change my gamerpic to a custom image it says that the image needs to be at least 1080px by 1080px even though my image is much bigger that that it is 1100px by...
  6. Changing custom gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing custom gamerpic: Is anyone else having a problem where uploading a custom gamerpic does nothing? I've tried on several platforms, PC, app on the phone, through console, etc, and nothing is working. It accepts the...
  7. Changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my gamerpic: I finally got around to setting up a new avatar with the new system and decided it would be a good time for a new gamerpic as well. I tried to save a picture of my avatar to set it as my gamerpic...
  8. Can't change gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change gamerpic: Hello, when I signed in earlier today, I had my gamerpic I recently change to but when I signed into a few around 10 minutes ago, as of me typing this, I noticed I had my old avatar icon, so when...
  9. Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account: Hi, I have recently had some priblems with Xbox Live connection issues recently, and now I seem to be having trouble with my account set up. Today I took a nice picture and thought of putting it...
  10. got a content take down for no reason, and now i can't change my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    got a content take down for no reason, and now i can't change my gamerpic: yesterday i tried to change my gamerpic to a completely black picture. it reset my gamerpic to another random photo so i tried again and it changed for a few minutes and then picked another random...