Xbox Gamerpic

Discus and support Xbox Gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yes, I was trying to update my xbox custom gamer pick and I type in (said image 1080x1080) when I find my image which is 1080 x 1080 I bring it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EP1K117LAWSON, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Xbox Gamerpic

Yes, I was trying to update my xbox custom gamer pick and I type in (said image 1080x1080) when I find my image which is 1080 x 1080 I bring it to where I change it but it says it is to small any ideas?

:)

EP1K117LAWSON, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do you change to your old xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox 1?

You can't.Once you change your gamerpic on the xbox one you are stuck with either the xbox one gamerpics or an avatar gamerpic.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

player images

Hey there darkfalco Mx.

Are you referring to your Xbox One Gamerpic? I'm afraid Xbox 360 Gamerpics do not carry over to the Xbox One and if you have already chosen an Xbox One Gamerpic, there isn't an option to revert back to an Xbox 360 Gamerpic. Thanks for your understanding!
  5. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Wrong gamer pictures being displayed for me and my opponents.

You can only change your Gamerpic on the Xbox. Changing your style does not change your Gamerpic. Turn on your Xbox and update your Gamerpic.
  6. DENAz666 Win User

I do not see my Gamerpic, after migrating to xbox one

Hey mate,

All of the gamerpics have updated with the xbox one. When I updated to xbox one, my gamerpic went into a tiny picture as the quality of the 360 gamerpic is a lot less then the xbox one. Unfortunatley, you'll have to update to one of the new xbox one gamerpics
    if you want to maintain the quality. Also, once you switch to a new gamerpic, you can't go back :(

Cheers

Denaz
Thema:

Xbox Gamerpic

1. Xbox Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Gamerpic

2. Gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic: Im over 18 and I can't do ac ustomm pic ture 9aa6cfc0-874c-4edb-bf03-d69dc05813b1
  3. Customize Gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize Gamerpic: It won’t let me customize my gamerpic anymore? How do i fix that? 58d639b2-4e7e-4171-9446-fb3c7f611597
  4. Gamerpic changed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamerpic changed: Want to change my gamer pic ,how do i do it ?from xbox app. Pic from my images ***moved to Xbox*** ea1f10f6-4974-4b0e-9250-82fe9e043cfb
  5. Change gamerpic to pic of my kid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change gamerpic to pic of my kid: I downloaded xbox appbefore on phone ,deleted 4 spacefree how can i get a pic with me and him in the gamerpic 6e5d7a6a-aa24-4286-9fc8-e8e094f9ad30
  6. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: Can someone tell me if this picture is appropriate for Microsoft's gamerpic policy [img] a2ee24e6-46a4-4fe4-88b7-35bede2c548d
  7. Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic: I was wondering if I can find out if a picture I would like to set for my gamerpic is appropriate or not before I set it. I don't want to be banned for the gamerpic that I believe to be fine to...
  8. Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!: So I really had a quick question that I couldnt really find the answer too on any of these "custom gamerpic" threads. So about a good 5 hours ago I put up a custom gamerpic and while waiting for...
  9. Profile: Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile: Gamerpic: I changed my gamer pic to the Wendy's® logo, the gamer pic shortly got taken down and said it was against Xbox policy, and a enforcement action happened that was supposed to be lifted, but it...
  10. Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't choose custom gamerpic (Xbox for windows): When I created my account, it let me do it, but I simply can't anymore. I go to my profile, then I click "customize", then I click on "Change gamerpic", but it only lets me choose among hundreds...