Xbox Gamers - HELP GET THIS Feature!

Discus and support Xbox Gamers - HELP GET THIS Feature! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Xbox Community and Gamers! Hope your all well during this time and staying safe! Have you ever had a look at your list and think??? Why did i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jooeeh, May 23, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. Jooeeh
    Jooeeh Guest

Hi,

Xbox Community and Gamers!

Hope your all well during this time and staying safe!

Have you ever had a look at your list and think??? Why did i start this I'm never gonna play it? Servers are closed or Mistake?

I Have many times and i would love if this became a feature X1 or the new console where we could delete games we've played with Gamerscore just to make our lists more tidy!

What are your suggestions??

Im an achievement hunter myself

Thanks

:)

2. Njal the Blue Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

You can always make a suggestion at https://xboxideas.uservoice.com

The forums are not really a place where you will get features added, as it is about community based help. Fellow gamers, helping out other gamers. As you will see most replieas are from Ambassadors, who are just fellow gamers and not employees.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

!BUILDERS WANTED! - Minecraft Build Team

You can use the LFG feature in xbox live to get more gamers or post at the game forums.
  4. BinaryXtreme Win User

Reputation.

Wrong. It can help you avoid getting paired with that gamer. If you prefer them the chances are better you will be paired wit them. Hardly a useless feature I'd say.
  5. dimitri777777 Win User

Inactive Gamertags

Every time I try to play with the online features it says that my gamer profile has no permission to access online features, Help please!!!!!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

If you want a feature adding, use the link I provided earlier https://xboxideas.uservoice.com

Nobody on the forums can tell you why those formats are not featured, We are just fellow gamers, helping out others and not Xbox Employees.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamers - HELP GET THIS Feature! - Similar Threads - Gamers HELP Feature

2. login / account / gamer tag help

in XBoX on Consoles
    login / account / gamer tag help: my son reset his xbox due to network connect issues- saving all games. when we log in now, it's not with the correct gamer tag so all of his fortnite data is lost? if he searches for his...
  3. Need help on changing gamer pic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on changing gamer pic: So rn im trying to change my customize gamer pic on the xbox app but it keeps on saying “sorry we cant upload the picture rn try again in a little while” and this been going on for about 3 days...
  4. Help for hearing impaired gamer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help for hearing impaired gamer: Is there anyway to use my Phonak Compilot for communications on the Xbox? If I wear a headset it screws with the sound in my hearing aids. 1c0f21ff-6e1c-422e-93b2-b1201edf2e48
  5. PC Gamer - Xbox live wont work signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Gamer - Xbox live wont work signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help!: PC Gamer - Xbox live wont wo [img] rk signing in on any apps on my phones or PC... Help! 3dc5cc97-830c-47cd-b97b-68be98f2f9f8
  6. Non Gamer Dad Needs Help w XBox Gold and Understanding All Of This Stuff......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non Gamer Dad Needs Help w XBox Gold and Understanding All Of This Stuff......: Alright game peoples, here is the scenario: divorced parents, twelve year old son who has an XBox at each parents house. I bought the Gold account upgrade thingy so that he could resume playing...
  7. Gaming and helping other gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming and helping other gamers: Hi again guys IceKoolWolf3000 here. Concerning my just recent blog on game difficulty of some xbox games. Don.t worry it's was just an observatation i that needed to be brought to the attention of...
  8. Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist: There are millions of people is the USA alone who have trouble with fine motor skills like hand writing and headshots in shooting games. I have something called dysgraphia which makes aiming very...
  9. EA account isn't linking with my gamer profile (xBox account). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA account isn't linking with my gamer profile (xBox account). Please help!: I have purchased the EA games subscription from my Xbox account but my gamertag has been unable to link with the EA account making the games unplayable. Please help....
  10. NEED HELP WITH GAMER STAMP DELETION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP WITH GAMER STAMP DELETION: Minecraft question: If you were to delete you gamer stamp, will you lose all you minecraft worlds and work? If so, is it stored anywhere that you can recover and use it again under another...