Xbox Gamerscore

Discus and support Xbox Gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My total gamerscore is 10 higher than what it should be. Yesterday it was at 7030 before I earned any achievements. I earned 420 points later in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Weapons User, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM.

1. Weapons User
    Weapons User Guest

Xbox Gamerscore

My total gamerscore is 10 higher than what it should be. Yesterday it was at 7030 before I earned any achievements. I earned 420 points later in the day which should make it 7450, but it's at 7460. I even went through my unlocked achievements for each
    game and added them, and I got 7450. It's not just showing the incorrect total on my Xbox, but on Xbox.com and the Xbox app. Not sure what I can do other than hope it fixes itself somehow.

:)

Weapons User, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Forced to carry achievements over?

Here's my suggestion: Allow you to keep your gamerscore from the previous console, but keep it separate from the Xbox One. Basically, when viewing achievements, you can see your Xbox 360 achievements & your Xbox One achievements separately, although they
    will still all go to the same gamerscore. This way, you can see at a glance what your gamerscore earned is for each invdividual console.

An example:

Total Gamerscore = 100 G

Xbox 360 Gamerscore = 75 G

Xbox One Gamerscore = 25 G
  3. Lotus Champ Win User

Gamerscore reset, and why I hate Microsoft

Gamerscore resets

A gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s Xbox Live account when they gain achievements through avoiding gameplay and using external tools. Xbox Live is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the Xbox Live Terms
    of Use. When abnormal achievement or gamerscore activity is found, Xbox Live modifies the gamerscore of players who meet specific and automated criteria.

An Xbox Live player who obtains their gamerscore in this abnormal way will:

Find their gamerscore reset to zero.

Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements.

Be labeled as a “cheater” for the community to view.
  4. Smwutches Win User

LOCKED - Gamersore can i delete???

No. The only way Xbox deletes gamerscore is by a gamerscore reset which is when they've found a person cheating and completely clears their gamerscore and labels them a cheater.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I don't know what to do! Microsoft won't even help me.

A Gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s Xbox Live account when they gain achievements through the use of external tools and avoiding gameplay. Xbox Live is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the Microsoft Services
    Agreement and Code of Conduct. When abnormal achievement or Gamerscore activity is found, Xbox Live modifies the Gamerscore of players who meet specific criteria

When a Gamerscore correction occurs the player’s Gamerscore is reset and previously-earned achievements remain unobtainable.

Gamerscore cheating will result in a reset of the account’s Gamerscore, and depending on the circumstances and severity of the violation may be accompanied by a temporary or permanent account suspension. Under certain circumstances, a Gamerscore correction
    may be limited to achievements earned on a particular platform. Egregious or repeated Gamerscore violations may lead to a device ban.
  6. Liquatic Win User

GS not calculating correctly

The gamerscore on Xbox.com may not reflect your most recent gamerscore on the Xbox 360. How long has it been since you received the gamerscore update on your console?
Thema:

Xbox Gamerscore

1. Xbox Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Gamerscore

2. Lost Gamerscore/Achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamerscore/Achievements: Lost 51000 gamerscore last night and i cant get it to come back, asked a question earlier on here and as much as i appreciate being told not to worry, as someone whos spent 11 years totalling all...
  3. My gamerscore is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamerscore is broken: Hi. Until this week my gamerscore sat correctly at about 75000. Now its saying 29477 and all my past games ive played in the past year show no achievements unlocked. Most of them say 100% but...
  4. 1015/1000 gamerscore on Grim Fandango Remasterd

in XBoX on Windows
    1015/1000 gamerscore on Grim Fandango Remasterd: Hi all, No clue how I managed this... but after completing the game I noticed this: [img] It's fine on websites like trueachievements: [img] It's really weird and I wonder what might cause...
  5. Lost 300K Gamerscore advised by Microsoft to post here. Appreciate any help.

in XboX Insiders
    Lost 300K Gamerscore advised by Microsoft to post here. Appreciate any help.: Over two weeks ago I woke up to my gamerscore having lost over 300k. I know this “bug” has happened in the past, however it was more widespread and was quick to be fixed last time. This time...
  6. Gamerscore lost, over 300k! PLEASE HELP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore lost, over 300k! PLEASE HELP.: I unfortunately was hit with the bug where i lost a considerable amount of gamerscore and a large portion of my games were “zeroed” out. I lost roughly 300k last week. Im worried that since it...
  7. Gamerscore to points reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore to points reward: Hi hive mind, I recently accrued approx 2000 gamerscore which was recorded on one of the reward tiles (I forget exactly the name Xbox Legend or something?) and I thought the idea was the...
  8. My gamerscore disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore disappeared: My gamerscore disappeared a few days ago. I was so shocked to go from 243k+ down 4714. I chatted on support and they weren't helpful. Told me to post here. This is what my achievements progress...
  9. Issues with gamerscore disappearing

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with gamerscore disappearing: Hello, I've recently unlocked an achievement on human fall flat on windows 10 that made over 200k+ of my gamerscore to disappear. I've had this problem once before years ago but it wasn't nearly...
  10. Lost gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamerscore: Up until around last week I had around 230,000G but have lost about 100,000G seemingly overnight. Does anyone have any reasoning behind why this might be? 0d46df63-ff19-41b4-935c-5264f0d61ed4