Xbox gamertag changed in the minecraft launcher but not in Minecraft

Discus and support Xbox gamertag changed in the minecraft launcher but not in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I changed my gamertag but whille it shows changed in Minecraft Launcher it's not changed in minecraft itself(when I play in multiplayer the username is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DannyWeiss1, Jul 15, 2021.

1. DannyWeiss1
    DannyWeiss1 Guest

I changed my gamertag but whille it shows changed in Minecraft Launcher it's not changed in minecraft itself(when I play in multiplayer the username is still the previous one

:)

DannyWeiss1, Jul 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  3. MarkusTiegerHD Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Account Transfer

Is it possible to play minecraft dungeons and miencraft java in the launcher (The new one) without having to change your account every time on xbox? Because in the new launcher, working with multiple Microsoft accounts has become annoying.
  4. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher has released but anyway it's downloading 1.17.10 version (even through Minecraft Launcher). Of course i can download the newest version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion through unofficial launcher but it's a little unpleasant when the newest version isn't downloading from official source :(
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Owned Minecraft since it was in Beta testing now I have to pay monthly to play my game??

Hi AndreaSteinbach! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This links contains the needed information about all question with the new launcher

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

In regards of the payment part

If I already own one or more of the games on the Microsoft Store, can I use the new Launcher?

Yes! It’s been designed to consolidate all your existing and future Minecraft games in one place. Just click on the link above to download the new Launcher and get mining.

Is the Minecraft Launcher for Windows free?

The launcher itself is free, but you will need to purchase the games individually in order to play them.

Does the Minecraft Launcher for Windows automatically give me access to all games?

No, you still need to purchase each game individually. You can also subscribe to Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to gain access to Minecraft: Java Edition, Minecraft for Windows(Bedrock Edition), and Minecraft Dungeons.
  6. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
Thema:

1. Xbox gamertag changed in the minecraft launcher but not in Minecraft - Similar Threads - gamertag changed minecraft

2. Gamertag change breaking Minecraft login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change breaking Minecraft login: Hi. So I think I changed the gamertag for my microsoft account (Xbox account. I don't really know which) and I think it may have broken my login for minecraft on Playstation. I've looked through...
  3. Why wont my gamertag in minecraft change?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my gamertag in minecraft change?: I changed my microsoft gamer_tag, but in the game minecraft it still shows up as my old one? It has been three days and ive tried logging in adn out, resetting etc.. How do i get it to change? im...
  4. Minecraft gamertag not changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft gamertag not changing: Hello, I really need help I made a Microsoft account, but ended up with a gamertag that had numbers after it. I did not like it, and was willing to spend the 10 dollars to change it. I got a new...
  5. Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Minecraft change my gamertag associated with my Microsoft account?: My gamer tag for Minecraft has always been TacticalHen830 since I started playing Minecraft logged in with my Microsoft account on Nintendo Switch this year. Today the game prompted me to...
  6. GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERTAG randomly changed! I’ve lost all my Minecraft stuff!: Please help! I’ve been playing for months on my worlds and realms on Minecraft under my usual gamertag. Today, there was an update on minecraft. After the update, i was asked to sign in as usual....
  7. Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch): We've been having a slew of problems and a variation of this problem has occurred twice. Assistance on this website seems to be impossible to get so I'm posting this in the XBOX forum as it seems...
  8. Minecraft on my PS4- Gamertag changed. How do I change it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on my PS4- Gamertag changed. How do I change it back?: Hello, I just signed in on my ps4 for Minecraft and I noticed my Gamertag is something totally weird and I would like to change it. problem is that I don't know how and I'm in need of some...
  9. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Gamertag change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Gamertag change: I recently got Minecraft on Switch and realized that once I logged in, my gamer tag was randomly generated. I looked online for how to fix it and found some forums on this site, but the links in...
  10. Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: I recently got Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) for the first time on my Switch and when I created a Microsoft account for it, it gave me an auto-generated username that I would like to change. I have...