XBOX GAMERTAG CHANGED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Discus and support XBOX GAMERTAG CHANGED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so this happened this year....my friend was at my house i was going to change my xbox name to but i needed to go to the toilet and while i was their my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AerosAU, Aug 14, 2020.

1. AerosAU
    AerosAU Guest

so this happened this year....my friend was at my house i was going to change my xbox name to but i needed to go to the toilet and while i was their my friend changed my name to FaKe Aeros to troll me and i cant change my name again? please
    help with this issue ive waited a long time to see if i can change but it says that i have to pay.

:)

AerosAU, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Change of my gamertag without permission

^^ It only takes one valid report for any action to be taken by the enforcement team.
  3. WearyPup9905738 Win User

My gamertag has been changed to
  4. xTye Win User

Your gamertag was found to be in violation and was changed.
  5. AdamNoon Win User

It's unlikely that it was change because of 1 man in particular. It was probably changed because of a build of reports.

To be fair it was violating the Code of Conduct and you're lucky it lasted this long.

When making a name it cannot contain the following:

Notorious people/organizations

Sensitive current/historical events

Hate speec.

Illegal drugs/controlled substances

Illegal activities

Controversial religious topics

Topics or content of a sexual nature

Any "sound alike" or "look alike" words, phrases, or puns that reference these topics are also prohibit. Profane words/phrase.
  6. MB5656 Win User

Thema:

1. XBOX GAMERTAG CHANGED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION - Similar Threads - GAMERTAG CHANGED WITHOUT

2. Gamertag Change without suffix

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag Change without suffix: I want to change my gamertag without the number suffix. My gamertag is CyberHound10#642, and when I'm playing games, it'll display as CyberHound10642. I looked up on xboxgamertag.com to see if...
  3. guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    guys i accidently changed my gamertag on windows 10 i cannot get it back without paying can...: i accidently changed my xbox gamertag on windows 10 my old one was Restingice16373 please change it back i cannot pay to change it back . please help fast 9140c163-0b64-4613-9a70-cb73ef056a50
  4. Gamertag change tool confusing tag without suffix

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag change tool confusing tag without suffix: Okay, long story short, I had an old gamertag that I wanted to move over to a newer microsoft account and now the gamertag tool is confused. Old account: renamed to OG (said would now be...
  5. Gamertag changed without notification

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag changed without notification: I play minecraft on my ipad and nintendo switch. I just signed in and my gamertag is different. Would they change it and assign something different without telling me? I don't like the new tag,...
  6. My xbox1 gamertag was changed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox1 gamertag was changed without my permission: My friend changed my gamertag and i want it back to the original without paying 10$ if you can help. 04901f15-de5b-49dd-b79d-492ac37df70d
  7. Classic Gamertag Changed Without Approval

in XBoX Accessibility
    Classic Gamertag Changed Without Approval: My xbox gamertag was changed recently without me being able to do anything about it. I got a message from Xbox saying that my gamertag was changed for being offending. My gamertag was: Nick7592....
  8. Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing: My xbox gamertag had changed without my authentication and now I have to pay to change it back. I would like to revert all the unauthorized changes to my account....
  9. Changing Microsoft account in XboxOne without modifying gamertag and history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Microsoft account in XboxOne without modifying gamertag and history: We bought an XboxOne console and linked it to my Hotmail Microsoft account. My children started using it before they even had an e-mail account. Now I have given one of them (the main user of the...
  10. Gamertag being changed without me paying or asking for it to be changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag being changed without me paying or asking for it to be changed: So my gamertag was Sync3917 and i changed it to vReflekzz and then the other day i got on and it was changed back to Sync3917 and now its saying i have to pay to change it back to vReflekzz even...