Xbox Gamertag Event

Discus and support Xbox Gamertag Event in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I was wondering when the next inactive gamertag event would be. My son really wants a “rare” gamertag and he says that lays event happened... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hudson2222, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox Gamertag Event

Hi everyone. I was wondering when the next inactive gamertag event would be. My son really wants a “rare” gamertag and he says that lays event happened in 2016. I was wondering if an event for this situation might be coming up. Thanks for all of your help.

submitted by /u/Hudson2222
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hudson2222, Aug 2, 2019
  2. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive the MixPot promotion (the Huntress figurehead).

Hello JongleurStones,

We were able to determined that you are not eligible for the rewards because you created your Mixer account pass the date of the event. The event started on 8/21/18 and in order to be eligible for the mixpot you must have a gamertag and a Mixer account created
    before the event that's attached to the gamertag.

Thank you for posting!
  3. RomyBolognaPony Win User

What has happened to this forum & GOW3 Launch Party?

so is it a free for all type event? Or do I have to provide my gamertag? Apologies in advance if it seems silly - but I have never been invited to an industry event before.
  4. NorthernZoot Win User

How to meet gamers in my area?

I've met a few people from my friends list online. A great way is if you're able to attend events based on similar interests. The Xbox Community has plenty of "real world" events that take place. Not to mention, the more wider-known events like Comic
    Cons and PAX. I've had the pleasure of meeting a few members of the community at events like X13, or game-specific events and launch parties.

While some of these events are harder to attend due to cost and exclusivity, the basic idea is the same. Get out there and meet people. While it's not wise to just walk up to strangers on the street and say "Hey, do you play Xbox?", it's perfectly fine to meet
    new people at gaming related events and swap gamertags if you hit it off.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Wrong gamertag accompaning email for microsoft account.

6. Aftrthought051 Win User

GoW3 with the Dads of DHO

We will be playing tonight. Hope to see some of y'all there. You can go to the "game marketplace" on the dash, and then over to "social" to view the event and the listed gamertags that you can send friend request to. You can also view the event here on
    Xbox.com under the "social" tab, and then down to "events". Cole Train runs on whole grains, baby.
Thema:

Xbox Gamertag Event

1. Xbox Gamertag Event - Similar Threads - Gamertag Event

2. Interesting, very Strange account issue with gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interesting, very Strange account issue with gamertag: Okay. Heres an interesting one which i could really do with help for. I recently used my “free” gamertag change (with the new gamertag system) to change my name to “Ha**z***c*” (starred for...
  3. gamertag help

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag help: So a year ago, i let my son play on my xbox using my gamertag. I got a new xbox and want to play again. Is there a way to give him a new gamertag and keep his progress is his games? Do i have to...
  4. Xbox live gamertag system broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gamertag system broken?: Hello all, My XBL account is old and I thought I'd use the new and more modern approach to account names, discord/battle.net kinda style. However. I'm stuck with the 3 digits pinned onto the XBL...
  5. Gamertag Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag Issue: I was not given the ability to change my legacy gamertag when I chose a new name. I ended up with 2 gamertags. I would like to have my legacy gamertag to be identical to my new tag, however, it...
  6. Wrong Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag but I clicked too fast and made an accident within the name. Is it possible to roll back my gamertag to the old one associated with my e-mail? Live chat doesn't...
  7. Xbox gamertag isn't allowed but it isn't anything rude

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag isn't allowed but it isn't anything rude: I've been wanting to change my gamertag to Zuisho but it keeps saying it isn't allowed but it doesn't mean anything bad as far as I know, why isn't it letting me?...
  8. Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag: Hello, i just changed my gamer tag to "Major" but i did not realize that the 4 numbers on the back of it, shows everywhere. Is there a possibility that i can get it reset, or changed to something...
  9. Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my gamertag change on Master Chief Collection PC?: I just bought the MCC on Steam, and I created a new Microsoft account. After creating an approved gamertag I wanted, I loaded up the game to find it had stuck me with a default gamertag. Why did...
  10. I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being told that my gamertag is not allowed and I don't know why: Hi all, I don't usually do this, but I am quite frustrated about this. I have been trying to change my Gamertag to my current username '', but am told that it is not allowed. I've not had a...