Xbox Gamertag Event

Discus and support Xbox Gamertag Event in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I was wondering when the next inactive gamertag event would be. My son really wants a “rare” gamertag and he says that lays event happened... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hudson2222, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox Gamertag Event

Hi everyone. I was wondering when the next inactive gamertag event would be. My son really wants a “rare” gamertag and he says that lays event happened in 2016. I was wondering if an event for this situation might be coming up. Thanks for all of your help.

submitted by /u/Hudson2222
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hudson2222, Aug 2, 2019
  2. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive the MixPot promotion (the Huntress figurehead).

Hello JongleurStones,

We were able to determined that you are not eligible for the rewards because you created your Mixer account pass the date of the event. The event started on 8/21/18 and in order to be eligible for the mixpot you must have a gamertag and a Mixer account created
    before the event that's attached to the gamertag.

Thank you for posting!
  3. RomyBolognaPony Win User

What has happened to this forum & GOW3 Launch Party?

so is it a free for all type event? Or do I have to provide my gamertag? Apologies in advance if it seems silly - but I have never been invited to an industry event before.
  4. NorthernZoot Win User

How to meet gamers in my area?

I've met a few people from my friends list online. A great way is if you're able to attend events based on similar interests. The Xbox Community has plenty of "real world" events that take place. Not to mention, the more wider-known events like Comic
    Cons and PAX. I've had the pleasure of meeting a few members of the community at events like X13, or game-specific events and launch parties.

While some of these events are harder to attend due to cost and exclusivity, the basic idea is the same. Get out there and meet people. While it's not wise to just walk up to strangers on the street and say "Hey, do you play Xbox?", it's perfectly fine to meet
    new people at gaming related events and swap gamertags if you hit it off.
  5. Aftrthought051 Win User

GoW3 with the Dads of DHO

We will be playing tonight. Hope to see some of y'all there. You can go to the "game marketplace" on the dash, and then over to "social" to view the event and the listed gamertags that you can send friend request to. You can also view the event here on
    Xbox.com under the "social" tab, and then down to "events". Cole Train runs on whole grains, baby.
  6. Stones111 Win User

Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive the MixPot promotion (the Huntress figurehead).

Hello JongleurStones,

We were able to determined that you are not eligible for the rewards because you created your Mixer account pass the date of the event. The event started on 8/21/18 and in order to be eligible for the mixpot you must have a gamertag and a Mixer account created
    before the event that's attached to the gamertag.

Thank you for posting!
    That isn't true. At all.

I have my Mixer account since months. I even got the previous Mixer Sea of Thieves reward, the Ebony flintlock, back in March.
Thema:

Xbox Gamertag Event

1. Xbox Gamertag Event - Similar Threads - Gamertag Event

2. I want a gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want a gamertag...: I want a gamertag that I'm sure the user no longer uses or connects to anymore. Is there a possibility to get it? 1bd74d35-38f8-4be8-a735-d750e4e8ddc3
  3. Delete Xbox Gamertag from Microsoft account without deleting Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete Xbox Gamertag from Microsoft account without deleting Microsoft account: I have a secondary Microsoft account that has an unused Xbox Gamertag associated with it. I would like to remove / delete the unused Xbox gamertag, but I don't want to delete / close the...
  4. XBOX change gamertag malfunction

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX change gamertag malfunction: I created an xbox account just now and I have been trying to change my gamertag. After I found an original gamertag, I claimed it. However, it just says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try...
  5. Xbox (gamertag)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox (gamertag): Hey so I wanted change my gamertag and when i tried to change it to the name i wanted it said it was already taken. When I saw that I went to see if the account was active, and it wasn’t, so i...
  6. Changing my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my gamertag: Hello there, i don't know if i ask in the good place but i've got an issue with my Xbox acount : I'm trying to change my gamertag but the xbox live asks me my card number in U.S. the issue is i'm...
  7. Gamertag Error 80154303

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Error 80154303: Okay so theres a literal ton of unique gamertags available right now but when i try and claim one it gives me the gamertag taken error code. Yes im aware this code means the gamertag taken except...
  8. Gamertag issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag issues: I would like to know why I cannot choose a gamertag that is not in use because it is attached to an “archived” account. And if there is a process to unlock a gamertag not in use by a former...
  9. Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.: Can you pls give me the gamertag " Xuu " because the acc is for a long time inactive. I really want the gamertag and I think a live supporter created the ticket [mod removed] for me....
  10. Gamertag Change Invalid Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change Invalid Charge: So, apparently, years ago (when Windows 10 first came out--and perhaps even before that), I created a "Microsoft" account--Perhaps it was when I bought a Zune for my wife (2 months before...