XBox gamerTag Hacked

Discus and support XBox gamerTag Hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm playing with XBox 360 and I created first a microsoft account, but not a gamer tag. I've seen on the gamertag linked to my microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eltarion, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Eltarion
    Eltarion Guest

XBox gamerTag Hacked

Hi,

I'm playing with XBox 360 and I created first a microsoft account, but not a gamer tag.

I've seen on the gamertag linked to my microsoft account a game history done by spmeone else than me, with games I never played.

But when I try to modify my gamer tag, I can't except by paying.

How can I do, knowing that, I never created it by myself?

Thanks in advance for support.

:)

Eltarion, Sep 24, 2019
  2. RyanCook311 Win User

ambassador refered me i need enforced gamertag change

Hey Homedog, Unfortunately the only way to get your gamertag changed is if your account was hacked or the gamertag violates the Code of Conduct. If your account was hacked I would advise calling Xbox support first thing in the morning. If your account wasn't
    hacked you still have the option to pay 800MSP to change it your self.
  3. Mellerker39 Win User

How does xbox not do anything about this??

I get hacked all the time and not sure how to protect my account it's Microsoft fault when comes to hackers hacking my gamertag and don't know how to get three of my gamertags to be remove with these hackers.I don't find it safe on xbox live at all.
  4. Mellerker Win User

I am Leaving Xbox Communtiy

I also being hacked in my other three gamertag since I first bought an xbox 360 in 2006. This gamertag is my sixth.First it was ShakenMike then OutcastNeedhelp and then Ellerkermike37 were all hacked.PSN is also not secure because it was hacked last summer..I'm
    on the same boat. as you.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

XBox gamerTag Hacked

6. AngelObullets Win User

XBox gamerTag Hacked

Thema:

XBox gamerTag Hacked

1. XBox gamerTag Hacked - Similar Threads - gamerTag Hacked

2. Gamertag tag hacked and changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag tag hacked and changed: Someone unauthorized accessed my account an changed my gamertag. 7625f372-a799-4285-826b-1e5d161fea50
  3. I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...: So i was wondering if he could get banned or reset? e943a059-4177-4724-ba73-68c07fd671ee
  4. Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag: My nephew has had an email and hasn't been checking into it and changing his password. Today it asked him to sign in and it kept saying that his password was invalid. He contacted me and gave me...
  5. Hack gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Hack gamertag: Hello, I'm searching for help because my XBOX Live have been hacked and the hacker changed my gamertag, he renamed it "[Mod Removed-Innapropriate]" so I can't play with other people cause of my...
  6. Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct

in XBoX Rewards
    Hacked acct spawned gamertag - remove without decommission main acct: My Outlook was hacked a while back and I was able to recover everything and set a new password. I just found a gamertag was created for this account (I'm assuming during that time). I do not want...
  7. Hacked Account lost gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked Account lost gamertag?: Hi Guys, I recently logged into my account after not logging in for a while only to find that my xbox gamertag is no longer associated with my account? All my purchases have disappeared? Is...
  8. Hacked account and Gamertag changed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked account and Gamertag changed.: [img] So a bit ago to my surprise someone hacked my account and changed my Gamertag, what’s uncool about it is that the GT was an original Gamertag. The name was just Until. But the guy hacked my...
  9. I've been hacked and changed my gamertag now I have to pay, is it the only way to pay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been hacked and changed my gamertag now I have to pay, is it the only way to pay?: Good Morning, I was hacked a while ago, I was able to recover the account by the means of security of Microsoft, My name is Gabriel, when I entered the account by the computer the name was like...
  10. 14 Year Xbox Live Gamertag Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 Year Xbox Live Gamertag Hacked: I have been an xbox live member for 14 years, yes I joined day one on the original xbox. I have had the gamertag Light for 14 years. Last night my gamertag was hacked by someone. They hacked my...