Xbox gamertag name change

Discus and support Xbox gamertag name change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there any way to know if i changed my gamertag or old gamertags other than seeing i have to pay for a new one? i'm sure that i changed my gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lyttania, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Lyttania
    Lyttania Guest

Is there any way to know if i changed my gamertag or old gamertags other than seeing i have to pay for a new one?

i'm sure that i changed my gamertag a week ago then when i logged back in halo infinite and my Xbox social today my old gamertag is still there. and it seems that i have to pay to change it again.

:)

Lyttania, Nov 24, 2021
  2. User 5132020 Win User

Gamertag

Why is my name Prettybunny225 and not the name that I changed it to. My gamertag should be (TTVH3ntAiGod it's not really inappropriate it's just a name if you let me do another change gamertag for free(I used all of mine) I will change it)
    Hello Sir! , I am sorry to hear about the Gamertag change. Unfortunately the name inappropriate. We do not offer Free gamertags! Please refer to Xbox Guidelines, and then try a new Gamertag! Enjoy your day!
  3. El Mago tv Win User

Change FortNite Name

fortnite on xbox goes by your gamertag name not your epic games name. So either make a new xbox gamertag or pay the 10$ fee to change your xbox gamertag
  4. General Teton Win User

gamertag XXX is no longer allowed

I ended up downloading my old profiles, but it wants me to pay 800 points to change that name. According to xbox policies I should be able to change my xbox gamertag once free of charge - "If you created your gamertag when you signed up for Xbox LIVE, you
    can change your gamertag once for free." support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag

Is there something preventing this name change for free, and will the old gamertag definitely be free'd up once I change it so I can change my current name "FUBAR PhD" to tptass?
  5. Lyttania Win User

is there a way for me to know what gamertags i changed from?

i was sure i changed it a week ago but my old gamertag is still active
  6. Lyttania Win User

i can't change it for free anymore
Thema:

1. Xbox gamertag name change - Similar Threads - gamertag name change

2. Gamertag name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag name change: Hi, I payed for a gamertag name change and payment went through, 2-3 days ago and hard reset my Xbox, how much longer do I have to wait for it to change. 1fd4b7e5-2331-4f64-b454-ee10e298bdd1
  3. xbox gamertag free name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gamertag free name change: Please let me reset my gamertag back to what it was before i accidentally changed it, the one i have currently isn't the one that i wanted, i was just testing names and pressed the wrong button...
  4. TRIED TO UPDATE GAMERTAG ON XBOX 360, NAME DID NOT CHANGE AND I WAS CHARGED 5 TIMES (PLEASE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRIED TO UPDATE GAMERTAG ON XBOX 360, NAME DID NOT CHANGE AND I WAS CHARGED 5 TIMES (PLEASE...: I was trying to update my gamertag on my old xbox and my account got charged 5 times even though i never got a name change. I just kept getting an error, but I still got charged everytime. I have...
  5. Changing Gamertag Names

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Gamertag Names: Hello, I recently changed my gamertag to SheriffWoody#889 and its not showing up on this game I am playing its still showing my old gamertag please help me and thank you. Much love <3 (and to...
  6. Gamertag Name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Name change: I purchased a name change for $10 a few days ago and it still has not gone through. I messaged some "Xbox gamers" but they just kept giving me links to microsoft's support page after I told them...
  7. Gamertag Name Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Name Change: is there a cooldown for your xbox gamertag? i'm trying to change my xbox name but it keeps I saying I need to pay and i'm thinking its just the system. d8fa11f7-d43f-449a-ac5f-5c051d4d1c00
  8. Gamertag Name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Name change: I was wondering if I could get a free name change, earlier today I went to the site for the free name change and filled out my name as ares and didn't realize that it was a one time thing till...
  9. I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.: My full name is Anas Ahmed. My current gamer tag is anaspro007. I want to change my gamer tag to AnasAhmed but it says it is not allowed. The system has no issue with my second name "Ahmed", only...
  10. I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to change my gamertag but my real-life name is not allowed.: My full name is Anas Ahmed. My current gamer tag is anaspro007. I want to change my gamer tag to AnasAhmed but it says it is not allowed. The system has no issue with my second name "Ahmed", only...