Xbox gamertag not available

Discus and support Xbox gamertag not available in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Xbox Live Application tells me that the gamertag i want has been taken, though if I search the gamertag on https://xboxgamertag.com/, it tells me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReshiramRocks12, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Xbox gamertag not available

The Xbox Live Application tells me that the gamertag i want has been taken, though if I search the gamertag on https://xboxgamertag.com/, it tells me that it is available. How can
    I fix this?

:)

ReshiramRocks12, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Xbox Live Gamertag Availability

3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox gamertag availability

Forum support cannot assist you in this matter. If when you search for the GT
    HERE
    it comes up as taken, then another user has already claimed the GT. That is the only way to check the availability.
  4. luissolid Win User

Remember that some Gamertags have different privacy and maybe you can't find them on that website.

If the xbox live tell's you it's not available, that's mean it's not available.

Regards!
  5. Miku Sakuya Win User

If it's taken or not taken if it's not available theres nothing anyone can do
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

Whenever the Xbox Live service says that the Gamertag is unavailable then there is no way to get that gamertag, since it's already in use.
Thema:

1. Xbox gamertag not available - Similar Threads - gamertag available

2. Available Gamertag Given a Tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Available Gamertag Given a Tag: First, I want to start by saying it's not just a spacing issue, looked through a lot of discussions and ambassadors saying it was to do with the fact that names like "" and "Lone HEX" are...
  3. Gamertag availability?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag availability?: I’ve just (finally) noticed the new gamertag system and decided to take advantage of the free change. I have two accounts and effectively wanted to change the GT on the second to the first and...
  4. Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing): When we first set up this xbox gamertag, child accounts were not available and my son was not old enough to have his own email without lying on the setup. He has been using my account and is now...
  5. Gamertag change - wording misleading - "<gamertag> will be available to others"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag change - wording misleading - "<gamertag> will be available to others": This is misleading - if I change my gamertag, it never becomes available for others. A variation of it, perhaps, but not that gamertag. Suggest that a) the message is made more clear and b)...
  6. Xbox Gamertag Change and Availability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamertag Change and Availability: If an Xbox Gamertag is changed, will the original name go back into the pool of available gamertags for other users? e8a14953-234b-4366-a653-c7ad0c0279ab
  7. Xbox Gamertag Change/Availability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamertag Change/Availability: If I change my gamertag, will that gamertag go back into the pool for usable gamertags for other users? cafe5ac8-43f8-476f-b887-f1862c584944
  8. GamerTag availability

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerTag availability: Hello, I recently decided to close my second Microsoft account due to lack of use. During the closing process, it stated that the gamertag associated with the Microsoft account would be deleted...
  9. Gamertag availability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag availability: I'm just trying to do another account to play a game and for some reason the gamertag i wanted to use peanorr isn't allowed and i really don't understand why. Is it something offensive or an...
  10. Gamertag not available bug

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag not available bug: I just created this account Through xbox app For the first gamertag change for free I wrote Free RodneyReed it was available As it was loading I closed the app becuase it took kinda long...