Xbox gamertag not available

Discus and support Xbox gamertag not available in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The Xbox Live Application tells me that the gamertag i want has been taken, though if I search the gamertag on https://xboxgamertag.com/, it tells me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReshiramRocks12, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Xbox gamertag not available

The Xbox Live Application tells me that the gamertag i want has been taken, though if I search the gamertag on https://xboxgamertag.com/, it tells me that it is available. How can
    I fix this?

:)

ReshiramRocks12, Jul 11, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Xbox gamertag availability

Forum support cannot assist you in this matter. If when you search for the GT
    HERE
    it comes up as taken, then another user has already claimed the GT. That is the only way to check the availability.
  3. luissolid Win User

Remember that some Gamertags have different privacy and maybe you can't find them on that website.

If the xbox live tell's you it's not available, that's mean it's not available.

Regards!
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

If it's taken or not taken if it's not available theres nothing anyone can do
  5. Airyrose666 Win User

Whenever the Xbox Live service says that the Gamertag is unavailable then there is no way to get that gamertag, since it's already in use.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes, that website is a 3rd party website and therefore it's up to the owner to keep scans constant and keep it updated. For instance, if it hasn't been maintained, it might not have scanned in-use gamertags in a year. Therefore, it might still show certain
    onces as "Available" when in fact, they've been taken. I would not go by the information on that website. Just check on your Xbox Companion App or on your actual console, and go by that.
Thema:

1. Xbox gamertag not available - Similar Threads - gamertag available

2. Gamertag Not Available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Not Available: Hey, so my gamer tag is (Lower case L's). Before changing it to this I simply wanted the gt Teh Dave, but it was unavailable. After changing my gt I tried looking up Teh Dave to see if an account...
  3. Making Unused Xbox Gamertag Available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making Unused Xbox Gamertag Available: I've wanted to change my gamertag to my old one from years ago, but never really tried to. My first gamertag had an Xbox Live Silver (and sometimes Gold) subscription at the time, so the account...
  4. A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    A username isn’t available but no one has the gamertag: So i just switched to Xbox from PS4 and i wanted to use the name BudderBalz. I tried to make it my gamertag but it didnt work. So i looked to see if anyone has that gamertag and no one has it. Its...
  5. Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag disponibles con 3 letras [Translation - Gamertag available with 3 letters]: Me gustaría saber si aún quedan gamertags dispoibles con 3 letras [Translation - I would liek to know if there are still available gamertags with 3 letters] 0d63f5fb-72ea-472a-b77d-91567cb8b4c3
  6. Can I change the capitalization of my gamertag or make it available for use on another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change the capitalization of my gamertag or make it available for use on another...: Can I make the gamertag available for another account? Can I change the capitalization of the gamertag? 486d9cef-a459-4f91-871f-88a7093ff872
  7. Gamertag Availability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Availability: Why do unused gamertags that fit regulations come up as unavailable and how do we change that? Microsoft support sent me here. ff28699c-ee34-4021-bff8-911b1f65575b
  8. Gamertag Ashitaka not available in any variation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Ashitaka not available in any variation: Hi dear community, thank you for taking the time to help me. I would really love to take the Gamertag Ashitaka in any variation such as AshitakaSpeyer, Ashitaka1994 or anything with Ashitaka...
  9. So-called "available" gamertag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    So-called "available" gamertag issues: I was so excited when I found a gamertag that was "available". Until I attempted to change my gamertag to it and it said it was taken; even though when I searched it it did not exist. I spoke to...
  10. Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is "nonazilla" not available as a gamertag or any variation?: Why is the name , , Mecha, Super, qsddw, or any other variation of the name not available? This has to be an issue related to the system and not because all the variations including "" in them are...