Xbox Games, black screens

Discus and support Xbox Games, black screens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Morning everyone, I am currently having an issue with the games: Forza Horizon 4 Sea Of Thieves When I start these 2 games, the games are stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vodkaholix, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Vodkaholix
    Vodkaholix Guest

Morning everyone,

I am currently having an issue with the games:

Forza Horizon 4

Sea Of Thieves

When I start these 2 games, the games are stuck after loading them...

Also Forza says my specs are too low, but I seen people playing on Ultra settings with the exact same specs as me...

(RX 560x, Ryzen 5 2500U)

:)

Vodkaholix, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Ilharious Win User

Black Screens...

Video proof...or it didn't happen.

People who claim to see black screens can't tell the difference between a real black screen and a lag black screen.

Just because you get a black screen, doesn't man that better players get black screens.

Maybe you get a black screen because you can't play as well as you think you can.

I've olny ever seen a black screen once and that was ages ago when the game was newly released.

343/Microsoft will detect black screens and ban them.

Black screens are only seen from your xbox's point of view.

Does all this sound familiar?

.........and there are no FN hackers or modders in the game either!

lol chortle roflmao
  3. lzyazn Win User

Latest update seems to have renedered my console useless. Any suggestions.

This exact problem happened to me. I just updated and boom just black screen instead of home screen. I click report a problem and it goes to open the app then black screen. I put in a disk and loads up the game screen and then black screen.
  4. Zero420override Win User

random black screening Xbox one X

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX X TRASH

6. I S I T y I X I Win User

My spin on whats happened to Halo 4 (Multiplayer)

well black screen happened to me twice, but these times were different... it kept on blinking black screen and going in and out of black screen every ten seconds... eventually kicking EVERYONE out of a middle of a game...
Thema:

1. Xbox Games, black screens - Similar Threads - Games black screens

2. Black screen when a game is started

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen when a game is started: HI, When i start injustice 2 with xbox game pass i have a black screen. The song is ok, i can start the story mode if i click on A from the game pad somes times, and the song of cinematic where...
  3. Xbox Series S Black, non functioning Home screen. Games still playable.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S Black, non functioning Home screen. Games still playable.: Hello, I just recently bought my Xbox Series S about 3 weeks ago. It's worked great so far! yesterday I LOST my home screen completely! The console boots up just fine, except instead of a home...
  4. When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait...: When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait starts popping in and out and the game wont go past the title screen. Requesting phone support gives me an...
  5. Game Pass Games enter black screen after launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Games enter black screen after launching: I've downloaded 4 racing games for my son to play on Xbox Series X: Forza 4 Forza 7 Dirt 4 Need For Speed Dirt and Need for speed go straight to a black screen upon launching and stays...
  6. Series X - Shrinkable Games Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X - Shrinkable Games Black Screen: Just curious if this is happening for anyone else. I go to the free up space section. It has two sections, orphaned DLC that’s been identified, and then it looks for “shrinkable games”. I was...
  7. Xbox One will not load any games, shows loading splash screen, goes black, then I'm back at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One will not load any games, shows loading splash screen, goes black, then I'm back at...: Hello, My Xbox One is not loading any games. This morning I loaded up Fortnite, played for a little bit then left my device on to do some things around the house. I came back around 30 minutes...
  8. 5-10 second black screen when dashboarding or switching games

in XBoX on Consoles
    5-10 second black screen when dashboarding or switching games: I have the Acer Nitro VG270UPbmiipx monitor plugged into the xbox. When switching between a game i.e rocket league and the dashboard. My screen goes black as if it is trying to switch input for...
  9. xbox game bar record last 30 seconds recording shows black screen with audio only

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar record last 30 seconds recording shows black screen with audio only: xbox game bar recorded last 30 seconds but when i played the video it shows only black screen with audio only .But when i manually click the record button and records the game using xbox gamebar...
  10. Xbox Game pass app going to black screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass app going to black screen: As per the title, I start the app, it launches the green xbox screen, then the window goes black and stays that way. I can still launch any games I have downloaded via their individual entries...