Xbox Games for PC won't start when change their location

Discus and support Xbox Games for PC won't start when change their location in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have two disks in my system (SSD and HDD). I've installed Xbox for PC (Beta) in SSD, but when I install games in the other disk (HDD), they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiegoJMA, Sep 4, 2019.

1. DiegoJMA
    DiegoJMA Guest

Hi.

I have two disks in my system (SSD and HDD). I've installed Xbox for PC (Beta) in SSD, but when I install games in the other disk (HDD), they won't start at all... sometimes they start, but crash in 1-2 seconds.

Same games are working properly when they're installed in SSD disk.

There are other games (Ape Out, Hollow Knight) that are working ok in HDD disk.

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Diego

:)

DiegoJMA, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Games for PC won't start when change their location - Similar Threads - Games won't start

2. Metro won't start on game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro won't start on game pass pc: Metro exodus is the only game in my MXGP that doesn t want to be launched. When I start it, it charges and appears in my processes using 15mo, but nothing else happens. I updated my drivers...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start: I've been having problems with MUWG starting. It tries to sync with the cloud, but can't sync. Then asks me if I want to disable cloud syncing, and when you say yes, it takes me to the very...
  4. Solution for Error 0x80070005 and Games won't start on Game Pass PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Solution for Error 0x80070005 and Games won't start on Game Pass PC.: Hi, if you are having one of this issues or both try setting your user pc (windows/microsoft account) as adminitrator, some games need adminitrator permisson to be executed. Also you can link a...
  5. Textures not loading in games, and games sometimes won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Textures not loading in games, and games sometimes won't start: I think something is wrong with my XBOX ONE. I started having issues in Fortnite, where I would land and the textures wouldn't be loaded, then I started having issues with super weird geometry in...
  6. Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu: When I click "Play" in the Xbox App nothing happens. If I try to launch two different games from the Start Menu it just opens this store page: [img] I've tried all the steps in the FAQ:...
  7. Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360: Hello all, So let me start off saying that I enjoy playing xbox games both original (nostalgia) and xbox 360. So I looked up seeing what original xbox games are compatible to play on the XBOX 360...
  8. Games won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't start: Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC, downloaded the Xbox (Beta) app and updated Windows so it works with the Xbox (Beta) app. At first, everything worked fine. But after 2 days of playing,...
  9. X Box game (Fallout 4) won't start - corrupted data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box game (Fallout 4) won't start - corrupted data: Playing on Xbox - X, after 100 hours, Fallout 4 will no longer load. I believe this is because of a corrupted file, but I cannot load into the game to delete it. I have tried a hard reboot,...
  10. Xbox One S won't start games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S won't start games: Dear All, My Xbox One S suddenly will not start any games. It is on a wired connection. I have tried the following: Remove and re-install the games Remove and re-install my account Reset the...