Xbox games having texture loss

Discus and support Xbox games having texture loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this started about 2 weeks ago where I try to play gta and I keep timing out loading and also the buildings and ground wont load and my game is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrielTrigueros, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Xbox games having texture loss

So this started about 2 weeks ago where I try to play gta and I keep timing out loading and also the buildings and ground wont load and my game is really laggy also with my guide when I press the xbox button it takes about 10 seconds for the guide to pop up the same thing is happening to every game I already tried to hold the xbox button for 10, seconds and cleared the mac addres cleared up some storage and persistent storage but it doesnt work and I cant even play gta or any game now

:)

GabrielTrigueros, Jul 21, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @GabrielTrigueros!

Since you have already gone through the basic troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying a Soft Factory Rest Xbox Support by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps. This will It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data which might be the cause of the lagging issue.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know how it goes!

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Please try to carry out the solution below.

You can also hard reset the Xbox One console and its cache. Here is how to do so:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.
  4. MassLegion808 Win User

Downloading Skyrim to HDD is a must.

I'm loading it in to HDD, I can deal with texture loss (If its true)
  5. Varakharne Win User

Brink DLC ? wait what ?

Oh just for Two Weeks ? I dont get that.Anyone who is going to get it will get it when its free so why not just make it free ? oh well I dont have the game anymore they never fixed the muddy textures so I sold it for a loss lol.Just was curious, thnx guys.
  6. lennyvonlenny Win User

cod xbox 360 version

The game will have much better graphics on Xbox one ,textures etc
Thema:

1. Xbox games having texture loss - Similar Threads - games having texture

2. I have rdr2 on a disc I want to buy the game on the Xbox store which game do I buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have rdr2 on a disc I want to buy the game on the Xbox store which game do I buy: I have rdr2 on a disc I want to buy the game at the Xbox store which one do I buy to replace it b92e1f96-228e-4501-95f6-f620116f0ba9
  3. Ty mówisz: bought game and not have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ty mówisz: bought game and not have it: I bought in 2020 forza horizon 4 with Formula Drift car pack and now I can not find it in the store to download the same in the library tab also there is no game. what should I do to install it?...
  4. Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?: I'm asking this question for a game called Darkest Dungeon which was recently added to the game pass. I've been playing it on Xbox Game Pass for PC and am interesting in buying the DLC but I'm not...
  5. DLC says installed but when i go in game I don't have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC says installed but when i go in game I don't have it: I just network transferred with my brother for Dlc's on a game called Dead by daylight and it said they all downloaded and I went in the game but they all were locked, so i kept restarting and...
  6. Uninstalled a game and now I have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled a game and now I have to buy it again: I ran out of xbox live and uninstalled a game since I couldn’t play it anymore but after I got more, I tried to install it again but it wasn’t in my “owned games” so I checked the store and it...
  7. If I sell one of my Xbox One games will the person who I sold it to have access to my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I sell one of my Xbox One games will the person who I sold it to have access to my xbox...: I recently sold a xbox 1 game and I was wondering if I played that game on my account and signed in would the person who I solo my game to have access to my xbox account?...
  8. To Xbox 360s have a hard drive with space on it to play video games that are on myCDs or DVDs

in XBoX on Consoles
    To Xbox 360s have a hard drive with space on it to play video games that are on myCDs or DVDs: Recently purchased an Xbox 360 from Amazon and had purchased a couple games and couldn't store game progress or even download games that required downloads. Is there not a hard drive with...
  9. Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...: Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps on freezing and i am playing on series x and i have tried restarting and hard reset but its not working...
  10. I purchased a game , but I dont have the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased a game , but I dont have the game: I spent $30 i redeemed from 2 $15 Xbox cards i purchased today. I went to buy Borderlands 3's 2nd season pass, but after i spend the money, which I know it used because I only had $0.01 left on my...