Xbox games not downloading using 4G Huawei AI Cube network

Discus and support Xbox games not downloading using 4G Huawei AI Cube network in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Huawei AI Cube for the 4G network capabilities and have connected my Xbox One to it. But when I try to download a game, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FistfulOfPAYNE, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Xbox games not downloading using 4G Huawei AI Cube network

I recently purchased a Huawei AI Cube for the 4G network capabilities and have connected my Xbox One to it.

But when I try to download a game, it keeps stopping and doesn't appear to even start to download any data.

However, I can download apps like Netflix fine or even stream videos and play online.

I did a factory reset of the console, but hasn't worked.

Is anyone else having the same issue and have you found a solution?

:)

FistfulOfPAYNE, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Rick
    Rick New Member
    Hey people,

I have been on to the phone with my ISP and figured out a way to get the router running for now, while they arrange an update to correct the bug... so by going on to a browser and putting in the ip address to access the router, i go to network setting - mobile NETWORK searching and tell your device to only use 3g.... This moves you from the busy 4g network which is causing the games to drop and stopped... hope this helps as i went out and got a new xbox and everything figured since router worked on all other devices it must of been the xbox... turns out i was wrong its 100% the router and ISP.... Make sure if your from the uk to contact THREE and complain to get this made a priority as i would like to be downloading at full 40/50mbps instead of 20 -_-

Rick, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Cant download game updates

Hi, yes Looks like it us an issue with 3. See this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-games-not-downloading-using-4g-huawei-ai-cube/32fd91d3-cce7-4e16-a50d-e4c8f5253a13

There's even a couple of workarounds, switch to 3g instead of 4g or start a download on a personal hotspot, then switch networks.

Hope it works!
  4. Steve Edm Win User

The issue is on 3's network side. Has to be something to do with permissions or something. The 3 sim from the router not working in a smartphone to tether, whereas another network SIM points at 3 rather than Huawei or Microsoft.
    I agree and the annoying thing is, I usually find Three slow to find out what causes some of their issues let alone fix them.
  5. MaxWellBewell Win User

Firstly, for everyone here who's sending in their console for repair or even buying a new one, I can almost 1000% say that it's not your console that's causing an issie, but the network settings on the Huawei cube.

OP, give this solution a try. In your Xbox Network settings, go to advanced settings and change ypur DNS. For the lrimary DNS set it to 1.1.1.1 and for the secondary 1.0.0.1

Give that a try and let us know if it fixes the download issue. All the best, cheers!
    i tried this mate it did not work for me. i tried a few different DNS but all failed
  6. Totlxtc Win User

Seems like a 3 ISP permissions issue. Thank you for all your work. They have pushed it back to Hwawei and I don't think its their problem.
  7. Yombi Win User

I had a same issue when i was in Germany, i bought a Sim card with unlimited internet and i cannot use with my Xbox. Then i called the store and there unlocked something remotly after that it's worked.
Thema:

1. Xbox games not downloading using 4G Huawei AI Cube network - Similar Threads - games downloading using

2. Why can I stream and play games using 4g but not download xbox content.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can I stream and play games using 4g but not download xbox content.: Equipped with my new all-I-can-eat download capabilities with Superdrug unlimited data plan figured I'd download Apex. Im not certain but it basically downloaded just enough to play the game with...
  3. Xbox games not downloading using 5G Huawei AI Cube network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games not downloading using 5G Huawei AI Cube network: I recently purchased a Huawei AI Cube for the 5G network capabilities and have connected my Xbox One to it. But when I try to download a game, it keeps stopping and doesn't appear to even start...
  4. I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...: I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox can use it, how can I change that??? c8b210c0-4081-4d1f-b11c-122b19b1856b
  5. 使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...

in XBoX on Windows
    使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...: 购买xbox game pass后用xbox for pc下载完会免游戏始终 法启动,卸载重装也 法解决,一直显示当前在 的账户中不可用,错误代 : 0x803F8001,请问应该如何解决,感谢! [Translation - After purchasing xbox game pass, downloading with xbox for pc will prevent the...
  6. How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...: My teen son just bought a new gaming PC. His Microsoft profile accurately reflects his age (under 18) and I have him set up as a family member both in my Microsoft profile and in the xbox one...
  7. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves?...
  9. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  10. Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC: So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to figure out how to change the Store account to...