Xbox games not working

Discus and support Xbox games not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the games but they are not loading d7bfb438-0384-4db0-8826-7a7571b77ffa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickyButton, Feb 14, 2020.

1. NickyButton
    NickyButton Guest

Xbox games not working

I own the games but they are not loading

:)

NickyButton, Feb 14, 2020
  2. AlexandraL_0908 Win User

Xbox games not working

I can't sign in to Jigsaw. There has also been multiple posts on your Facebook Jigsaw page about this so it seems it's a system wide problem. A message stating that it can't log me in recommends logging in through xbox.com and reopening the app, but that
    doesn't work. It's very frustrating especially because your support person could only recommend I uninstall and reinstall the app, which I did and it also didn't change a thing. Please respond here or on your FB page that you are at least working on it.
    Thanks.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox games not working

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Xbox Games Not Working

Xbox Live is having some issues, they are fixing.
  5. KayoMonei954 Win User

Xbox Games Not Working

Its back up my games just started working
  6. IvoryGorilla320 Win User

Xbox Games Not Working

Its crazy but am a minute away of going back to ps4 it says gaming sharing its ok and its not
Thema:

Xbox games not working

1. Xbox games not working - Similar Threads - games working

2. Game pass ultimate not working in Czechia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate not working in Czechia: My son purchased the gamepass ultimate for his girlfriend in the Czech Republic. She has been unable to get this to work with her xbox account. Is there a technical reason that a gamepass...
  3. Game is not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game is not working: I bought forza horizon 4 and yet it is still coming up saying the person who bought this needs to sign in 2514435d-89a2-491c-a89f-2c9c1d4a3879
  4. Game is not working and I just got it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is not working and I just got it: New game is not working but old games do 5f2c9449-958e-4a45-a974-5234814dc820
  5. Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?: Why is Remote Play with Xbox Series S/X to compatible Windows 10 PCs/Surface Books not possible. Remote Play Function in the Xbox Menu is marked active. I am Ultimate Game Pass User and the Remote...
  6. “Headset and Speakers” function not working with game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Headset and Speakers” function not working with game chat.: I have gamed on Xbox One for years and never had this issue and now have it while gaming on Xbox Series X. Issue: Game chat should be playing out of both headset and speakers but does not when...
  7. Xbox game bar party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar party chat not working: So in the past, I’ve used the xbox game bar for parties with no problem at all. However, recently everytime i join a party, my friends either cant hear me at all, or they will hear a voice saying...
  8. Mic not working in xbox game bar party.

in XboX Insiders
    Mic not working in xbox game bar party.: I’ve used the party chats in game bar for a while and i’ve had no problem. However, here recently everytime i join a party, i can hear my friends, but they either can’t hear me or hear a voice...
  9. Xbox game pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass not working: I should have a month free from 27th Dec but msg is shown asking to subscribe when i already have as per my acct page 4e9fa773-6193-43db-b4c6-f17100557335
  10. This may sound weird but basically my games don't work

in XboX Insiders
    This may sound weird but basically my games don't work: None of my games work( I bought them all). Anytime I start up a game I get the following code: 0x87e5002b submitted by /u/vipersonstation [link] [comments]