Xbox games not working

Discus and support Xbox games not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the games but they are not loading d7bfb438-0384-4db0-8826-7a7571b77ffa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickyButton, Feb 14, 2020.

1. NickyButton
    NickyButton Guest

Xbox games not working

I own the games but they are not loading

:)

NickyButton, Feb 14, 2020
  2. AlexandraL_0908 Win User

Xbox games not working

I can't sign in to Jigsaw. There has also been multiple posts on your Facebook Jigsaw page about this so it seems it's a system wide problem. A message stating that it can't log me in recommends logging in through xbox.com and reopening the app, but that
    doesn't work. It's very frustrating especially because your support person could only recommend I uninstall and reinstall the app, which I did and it also didn't change a thing. Please respond here or on your FB page that you are at least working on it.
    Thanks.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox games not working

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem
  4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Xbox Games Not Working

Xbox Live is having some issues, they are fixing.
  5. KayoMonei954 Win User

Xbox Games Not Working

Its back up my games just started working
  6. IvoryGorilla320 Win User

Xbox Games Not Working

Its crazy but am a minute away of going back to ps4 it says gaming sharing its ok and its not
Thema:

Xbox games not working

1. Xbox games not working - Similar Threads - games working

2. Game freezes, and does not even work after a restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes, and does not even work after a restart: Technical details: I have an XBOX ONE S (All-Digital Edition), and playing with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. I'm connecting to the internet via ethernet cable. I'm playing with my...
  3. No games working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No games working: All my Xbox games don't want to work and said it was to long to lunch. What can I do? 3b11d6a5-bf33-402b-8412-3b74611671db
  4. microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work: Earlier today, I went to my local fredmeyer and bought a $25 Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but my vbucks didn't show up. c56bec3f-202d-44c7-aeb5-23b13a1d428c
  5. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers: I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed: 52mb Upload speed: 8mb Packet Loss: 0% MTU:...
  6. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...
  7. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  8. Gold games do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold games do not work: I tried for a month to play games, but all games optain with gold, do not launch. Some others completly disappear in my games, gold. Like black flag or brothers, and i don t know how many more......
  9. Game And Party Invites Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game And Party Invites Not Working: I can't get invites to party or game. It's not a privacy or notification problem. This has been happening for around a month. I still get notifications from messages and notifications to join...
  10. Xbox game chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game chat not working: For a couple of months now i have had issues with my game chat. My party chat has always worked and ive never had any problems with it only game chat, ive tried everything i can think of but...