Xbox games on Xbox 360

Discus and support Xbox games on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So there is absolutely NO WAY I can play an original XBOX game on 360? I mean no updates or anything will work? d6160dd7-c3a6-492d-9d24-1e0efbb43020 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaveUSMC420, Sep 6, 2019.

1. DaveUSMC420
    DaveUSMC420 Guest

Xbox games on Xbox 360

So there is absolutely NO WAY I can play an original XBOX game on 360? I mean no updates or anything will work?

:)

DaveUSMC420, Sep 6, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
  3. sherlock1181 Win User

Xbox 360 Cloud

games saves of xbox 360 games using an xbox 360. is it possible with all xbox 360 games or only certain ones or all?
  4. Ragnarok5000 Win User

My Xbox 360 is dead. Long live the 360!

I'm doubt too that Xbox One BC will support all Xbox 360 games, so just keep your Xbox 360 for Xbox 360 games and use your Xbox One for Xbox One games.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

An Xbox 360 game will always be an Xbox 360 game whether it is played on the Xbox 360 or an Xbox One through backward compatibility, same with original Xbox games. They were developed to play on one console. It's only through the magic of back compat they
    play on the One. They are still Xbox 360 and original Xbox games to me.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox games on Xbox 360

1. Xbox games on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - games 360

2. Can't play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360: Hello, I recently tried to play my original games on my xbox 360 but when I tried to launch any game that was compatible, it said : Impossible to play this game. Try to redownload the game. For...
  3. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  4. Can't start Xbox Original game on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Xbox Original game on Xbox 360: So the game i downloaded is a digital copy of "Destroy All Humans " an original Xbox and Play Station 2 game .. but rhe only way to play it is if im signed into my xbox live account and connected...
  5. Xbox 360 game list on website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game list on website: The list for xbox 360 digitally purchased games is no longer on the website. Where might I find the list aside from "previous purchases" on the 360? 6ee468c1-fd5f-4517-a667-dd2bc43ed8ba
  6. XBOX 360 digital game asking for disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 digital game asking for disc: Downloaded a game but when I start playing it, a Game Error appears and states "This disc is unreadable". Clean it and restart. - I bought then downloaded the game. I don't need a disc right?...
  7. ¿Cuándo saldrá el juego "Sonic Unleashed" (Xbox 360) en Games With Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Cuándo saldrá el juego "Sonic Unleashed" (Xbox 360) en Games With Gold?: En lo personal me gustaría jugar este juego y quisiera conocer cuál es el orden en que se basan para poner los juegos con Gold. Gracias por su atención. 8ab66220-14fc-41b7-99e7-4df86f124fff
  8. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  9. uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....: The Game Lego Star Wars The Force awakens is listed as a 360 game that can be played withe the xbox one, but this uk import game does not start in my xbox one, but runs fine in my 360. Do i need...
  10. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are games with gold located on Xbox 360: Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription 9e2aa1cd-d551-4503-a98b-bec288c8a8c7