Xbox Games Pass (console version) and/or Xbox Game Pass PC version

Discus and support Xbox Games Pass (console version) and/or Xbox Game Pass PC version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question to Xbox/Microsoft and I want only an answer from someone of Xbox/Microsfoft. So I can get a 100% correct answer :). Now I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johan Schouten-501, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Games Pass (console version) and/or Xbox Game Pass PC version

Hi,

I have a question to Xbox/Microsoft and I want only an answer from someone of Xbox/Microsfoft. So I can get a 100% correct answer Xbox Games Pass (console version) and/or Xbox Game Pass PC version :).

Now I have 2 Xbox Game Pass subscriptions:

1. The Xbox pass version for the Play Anywhere games on PC (don't have a Xbox console) for 10 euro per month.

2. Since yesterday the newest version for PC, the beta vesion for 4 euro per month.

My question:

1. Should I keep the Xbox version (for Play Anywhere) besides the PC version, just in case?

or

2. Can I cancel the Xbox version to only keep the PC version for 4 euro per month?

Option 1 or 2?

That's much easier.

Kind regards,

Johan Schouten (from the Netherlands)

:)

johan Schouten-501, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Wolfie McG Win User

I work in camp myself so I am so glad they introduced the PC version, I just cancelled my console version now.
  3. johan Schouten-501 Win User

For me personally i would go only for the Gamepass for PC if i only play on pc. As it will have some off the xbox titles on it aswell.

Most of the games will be only playable on pc as they where programmed/released for that platform.
    I don't want a opinion, but more what Xbox/Microsoft recommends. Maybe I was a bit unclear.

I mean, can I just cancel the 10 euro version and use only the 4 euro version? Because it's a beta and not de finished version.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

For me personally i would go only for the Gamepass for PC if i only play on pc. As it will have some off the xbox titles on it aswell.

Most of the games will be only playable on pc as they where programmed/released for that platform.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Since you are a PC gamer and not have a console I would say, if you are playing games that are in Xbox Game Pass I would say to maintain both while the PC version is in beta.
  6. Wolfboy Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Not all games have a pc version that could be ported to play in game pass
    Right ! But Borderland and Minecraft have PC version and both are in "game pass" BUT these 2 games AREN'T in "game pass PC"
Thema:

1. Xbox Games Pass (console version) and/or Xbox Game Pass PC version - Similar Threads - Games Pass console

2. Xbox Game Pass PC mostra que eu tenho Game Pass console, mesmo tendo assinado a versão...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC mostra que eu tenho Game Pass console, mesmo tendo assinado a versão...: Eu até sei qual a causa desse problema. Antes do Xbox Game Pass ser "lançado" pra PC (pois ele tecnicamente já existia), eu ainda comprava ele pois tinha alguns jogos disponíveis pelo PC, como...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version: Someone on Microsoft forums told me to post this here. I even know the cause of this problem. Before the Xbox Game Pass was "released " for the PC (because it technically already existed), I...
  4. Home Console and Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Console and Game Pass Ultimate: Good morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are, I use the Home Console feature to allow my kids to play my library of games while I am traveling for work, which I do frequently. I bring an Xbox...
  5. Some Game Pass Games Crashing My Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Game Pass Games Crashing My Console: Every time I Install MX GP 3, or Observer from Game Pass and try to start them up, all I get is the Game Screen title then a black screen. I have to quite the game to get rid of the black screen...
  6. Does Xbox One Game Pass Code, purchased from Canada, work with America USA consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox One Game Pass Code, purchased from Canada, work with America USA consoles?: Hi, i have a XBOX One Game pass purchased from BestBuy.ca, I was wondering if i were to sell it, will the code work with America consoles as well? Thanks! d5a1014f-1df0-4880-9cdb-42807ed22f91
  7. Xbox Game Pass on 360 console not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass on 360 console not working?: Hello. I Recently received a 6 month Xbox Game Pass. However, i have an Xbox 360, not an Xbox One. yet the Game Pass Catalog list's several Xbox 360 titles. I Redeemed the code from my...
  8. 24 Months of Game Pass offered for free during console setup, errors out

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    24 Months of Game Pass offered for free during console setup, errors out: Took advantage of a Gamestop promotion and traded in my Gears edition S console for a new Scorpio edition X. I went through the initial console update step, as well as the express setup via the...
  9. Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not allowing a console to play Sea of Thieves: I am having an issue regarding the game pass and Sea of Thieves. I completely own the game and have it on disc. The problem I am having is that Game Pass thinks I was playing Sea of Thieves...
  10. xbox game pass multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass multiple consoles: hi my name is keith hurteau and I have tried the xbox game pass since I have the 14 day free trial and I strongly dislike it so far because if I have a subscription to it I'm the one one that can...