Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust

Discus and support Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Really need to clean up the filtering/search options in Windows 10 Store for Xbox Game Pass Games. While the filter exists, it is poorly done and no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dkeener71, Jun 20, 2019.

1. dkeener71
    dkeener71 Guest

Really need to clean up the filtering/search options in Windows 10 Store for Xbox Game Pass Games. While the filter exists, it is poorly done and no selection for "show all" game pass games. Also, need to only see those that are 100% free, not discounted....

:)

dkeener71, Jun 20, 2019
  2. CourtDesigns Win User

Idk if this is related but i doenloaded game pass for pc and searched “surviving mars” and turned up nothing. I had to look through the games manually.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't install games on PC

I'm trying to download Age of Empires from the Microsoft store when I get this error messge
    Hi,

But do you have Game Pass or did you purchase AOE via the store for Windows?

If it's Game Pass you need to use the Game Pass app. Purchased Windows 10 games can be downloaded via the store directly. However in both instances you need to insure your Windows 10 has the latest version installed.

If you don't have the correct build of Win 10, there won't be any applicable devices found.

What version of Windows 10 are you running?

On the desktop, hold down the Windows Key and tap R. In the Run box type
    Winver and press enter.

Please let us know.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Nao consigo instalar o GTA V na Microsoft Store [Edit - Translation] - I can't install GTA V on the Microsoft Store

Hello Vita0,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Grand Theft Auto 5 is not available on PC through Gamepass. You can check GTAV on the Windows 10 store to see it is only available on Xbox One. Also, you can review this website to filter for PC games available
    through the Gamepass subscription:
    Game pass Games Library

Select "PC games" to view the games you can install. Hope this helps!
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere, X-Box Gold Needed For Online Multiplayer?

You don't need Gold to play online on Windows 10 PC, this applies only to Xbox Anywhere games purchased from the Store or claimed through a Game pass subscription for PC. Xbox console does require the subscription.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Ultimate game pass on PC

are you using windows 10? if not that would be why you need windows store for apps and xbox games for windows
Thema:

1. Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust - Similar Threads - Games Pass filters

2. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly: For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  3. Game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass game: Hello everybody i asked some people about asking microsoft to add a kinect fighting (fighter within) game into the game pass but i couldnt reach them on reddit so plz if your seeing this go to...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC 1€ promo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC 1€ promo: Hello, on 03.01.2020 i purchased the Game Pass for PC for 1€, since you get three months free with it. However when i go to settings inside the Xbox (Beta) app it tells me that it will run out on...
  5. Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass not allowing me to download: Hi guys I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on automatic billing. I can play Game Pass games that I have installed. However, instead of the "Install" option on a new Game Pass game I...
  6. Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...: Have game pass ultimate, to play gears 5 but after awhile the game went corrupt and uninstalled and reinstall it and it didn't help so i brought the actual game disc ''brand new'' and it still...
  7. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass: Ganhei um cartão do Game Pass no valor de R$29 por um mês e gostaria de saber se quando acabar a assinatura dele,continuarei com os jogos do Game Pass instalados. [Mod Translation - I won a Game...
  8. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  9. Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass: Hi, I don't have a button on my profile "Add to play Later" in Xbox Game Pass. I have two profiles on the console: mine and my girlfriend, example in the attachment. [img] [img]...
  10. Can anyone explain how to filter games on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone explain how to filter games on Game Pass?: I bought this new XBOX ONE S and my wife and I wanted to see what games we could play together from Game Pass. Can someone please tell me how to accomplish this? I would also like to configure...