Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?

Discus and support Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok on my current xbox (xbox one) is my profile, my wifes, and our 2 children, i have the xbox games pass ultimate and the kids do play games that wre... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELEMENTAL JESTA, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console?

Ok on my current xbox (xbox one) is my profile, my wifes, and our 2 children, i have the xbox games pass ultimate and the kids do play games that wre downloaded from that specifically for them, I have just ordered the xbox series X console and the kids are going to have the Xbox one in their bedroom, my Question is, if i set the new series x console as my home console, will the kids still be able to play the downloaded games that are on xbox one that we got via games passor not?

Can i set their home console as the xbox series X too and will that let them play games pass content on the xbox one?

:)

ELEMENTAL JESTA, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator not working, details below.

On PC, even if Xbox Game Pass Ultimate there is no option to share it yet but if you're pertaining to Xbox console, yes, you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Saturnz0 Win User

Xbox game pass

Hi. I'm getting a new laptop in a few days and it has one month of free Xbox game pass. My brother plays in an Xbox one. Is there any way i can share my Xbox game pass with him?
    hi, NOTwarrior007_

I understand your question.
    To share subscription between PC and console, you need Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

• The Game Pass for console works only on the console.
    • Game Pass for PC works on PC only.
    • Game Pass Ultimate works on both

If you have Ultimate you can share with him
  4. ELEMENTAL JESTA Win User

yeah i get thet, if i set the series x console as their home console too can they play the games on an xbox one that the games are on aswell?
  5. Smwutches Win User

It's in testing phases now, so there will be one soon.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You can only have 1 console set as your Home at a time and can only share on the Home console. So if you set the new console as your Home, your kids would only be able to access those games if they use the new console too.
Thema:

1. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate Share with 2nd console? - Similar Threads - Games Pass Ultimate

2. Microsoft reward xbox game pass ultimate not available in the phillipines

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft reward xbox game pass ultimate not available in the phillipines: Hello ever since Microsoft rewards was launched in the Philippines I started working hard to earn a Xbox game pass ultimate but when I earned enough points I realized that the Xbox game pass...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: I am subscribed with an active subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, with an older XBox One, based in USA. On my account, the parent account, there are some games that I cannot install and can only...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: Although I am subscribed with an active subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, therr are some games that I cannot install and can only play through cloud gaming. I've checked with friends to see if...
  5. Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No...: Game pass screenshot submitted by /u/Ampalaya531 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ultimate game pass: Hello, So I have 4 xbox in the house , 2 game passes . I mark 2 of them as home xbox the ones the subscriptions come from. However when we want to all play together , it signes them out...
  7. Xbox Download speed and Game pass ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Download speed and Game pass ultimate.: Hello I am trying to download games on my Xbox but the download speeds are showing between 1 mb and 15 mbs even though I restarted my router and I also check fast.com it said 100 mb per sec. My...
  8. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate & Family Sharing for Cloud Gaming?: Hi all, having searched through the topic of family sharing and game passes, it looks as though the topic has been covered many times. I am, however, struggling to find details on sharing an...
  9. unable to play fallout 3 on pc (game pass ultimate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play fallout 3 on pc (game pass ultimate): i got myself a decent gaming pc and since i got game pass ultimate i thought id download fallout 3 on pc and play. the game opens the menu where i can hit play, options, tech support, etc. but...
  10. Unable to play Halo infinite campaign on PC Ultime game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Halo infinite campaign on PC Ultime game pass: I have the campaign installed by when I go to play it requires me to purchase the campaign, I've tried reinstalling the game and the campaign, but it doesn't work. What else can I do to try and...