Xbox Games Pass won't install - Windows Server 2016

Discus and support Xbox Games Pass won't install - Windows Server 2016 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm receiving an error message when attempting to install Xbox games pass on Windows Server 2016. It's "contact your administrator to upgrade Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NWZB, Dec 3, 2019.

1. NWZB
    NWZB Guest

I'm receiving an error message when attempting to install Xbox games pass on Windows Server 2016. It's "contact your administrator to upgrade Windows server." How can I bypass this error to install
    Xbox game pass?

:)

NWZB, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Games Pass won't install - Windows Server 2016 - Similar Threads - Games Pass won't

2. Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?: You guys gotta fix this problem. Its unusable. I'm glad I was able to get a refund! fb6523b3-3efd-422d-bd77-157c1dfd195f
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install game: I bought The Outer Worlds through Xbox Game Pass for PC but it just wont install and its frustrating the hell out of me - I keep getting error code 0x80080005 which is an update error - however I...
  4. Windows 10 Game Pass games won't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Game Pass games won't work.: I just got the Game Pass for Windows 10 and have not been able to get a single game to work. Every game I download and launch gets stuck on a "Syncing Data..." window. The syncing is permanently...
  5. my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched

in XBoX on Windows
    my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched: I paid my monthly subscription on nov. 15 and i was about to play right after. But today i tried to launch a game and it says that i'm not subbed. the dates all seem to be bugged : it says my...
  6. I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Did the Xbox game pass and Spotify premium won't work: I got the game pass that invluded 6 months of premium and it wont work on my spotify account, what do i do? c4623450-5f00-41f2-82e8-f723a08eb03f
  7. Game pass games won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass games won't work: I can't seem to run Gears 5 or The Outer Worlds, any help would be greatly appreciated. Whenever I run them I get this error code. "Location of exe... File system error (-1069586941)" When I try...
  8. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)": Title. Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows Firewall while updating Windows and has...
  9. Outer Worlds PC (Game Pass) won't detect Game Saves or let me put the saved files into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds PC (Game Pass) won't detect Game Saves or let me put the saved files into the...: So I got Outer Worlds Yesterday via Game Pass for PC and played a solid 5-6 hours. I had saved multiple times. I logged in tonight and the only option on the home screen was "New Game". I checked...
  10. The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass): Played The Outer Worlds yesterday for quite some time without any problems. Today i wanted to launch the game via the xbox app & also tried it with microsoft store and it just won't launch, it...