Xbox games specials prices arent discounting

Discus and support Xbox games specials prices arent discounting in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; In the store tab on my xbox one, click the button marked 'deals'. Next page shows a line called 'Xbox games specials' with a 'show all 77' button.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iamthearrison, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Xbox games specials prices arent discounting

In the store tab on my xbox one, click the button marked 'deals'. Next page shows a line called 'Xbox games specials' with a 'show all 77' button. Click the button to get to a page of games, all showing an original price with a strikethrough, then a discounted
    price. However, most of these titles dont actually discount when you click them. EG Watchdogs 2-original £54.99, discounted £10.99. Click to buy it and it attempts to charge the full £54.99. Many others on there do the same thing. Whats going on?

:)

iamthearrison, Jun 24, 2019
  2. addy2291 Win User

For this the best choice is to contact the staff of Xbox. I have taken some day ago one game and I don't have any problem like that.
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi iamthearrison,

I think for some reason you are seeng the E3 sales prices. That sale ended on July 17th. Right now Watch Dogs 2 is going for the full price via Xbox store. I recommend restarting your Xbox by holding the power button your Xbox for 10 seconds. Then load
    back into the store. There are new deals in the Xbox store via Xbox game special and deals with gold. Sadly, Watch Dogs 2 isn't on any of the list.
  4. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    about pricing/purchasing issues.
  5. Jacyintha Win User

Renewing Subscription

Discounts are usually promotions or specials. They only are the discounted price once. After that, they renew at the regular price unless automatic renewal is disabled.
  6. Zesty Hamburger Win User

Xbox 360 to XB1 digital discount offer

The Minecraft discounted price offer is still valid (I believe the discount is permanent for owners of the Xbox 360 edition of the game).

As for the discounted price for Australian buyers: the price should be about 25% of the original price (75% discount).
Thema:

1. Xbox games specials prices arent discounting - Similar Threads - games specials prices

2. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  3. Xbox Live /Game Pass special

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live /Game Pass special: Hi, a friend has the promotion of xbox live & xbox game pass 3 months for $3 each. But I don't have the same promotion on my xbox. How do I get the promotion? 6735506a-6f79-4a47-816c-b2c9f6e16434
  4. Valentines Special 2019 CO-OP games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Valentines Special 2019 CO-OP games: This got some great reviews I believe the only complaints was it was too short a game,but it was very much enjoyed. cbbcef27-3fd6-42ca-b1ec-aa693f085deb
  5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition missing in game list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition missing in game list: Hello, I had "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition" in my game list. Now it is missing. I can not download it anymore and can not start the game. In the store it shows up with a price tag....
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Halo Wars 2 Special Ports

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Halo Wars 2 Special Ports: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Halo Wars 2 Special Ports I'm playing Halo Wars 2 and I would like to know if there's additional ports that need to be opened for this game to...
  7. Bought the ghost recon game gold edition before I noticed the special for 15,000 point deal on

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought the ghost recon game gold edition before I noticed the special for 15,000 point deal on: would I be able to still redeem the points that I should get? f224b79d-9fcf-4a0e-bd69-4441be278e29
  8. Sea of Thieves Game Drive special edition Midnight Blunderbuss code already redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves Game Drive special edition Midnight Blunderbuss code already redeemed: Hi, I have purchased a Seagate Game Drive Special Edition Midnight Blunderbuss pack and redeemed the code. My account says installed but I can not see it in the download queue or work out how to...
  9. Xbox game pass sept 13-Sept 30th special with game codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass sept 13-Sept 30th special with game codes: I had purchased the xbox game pass special on September 13th when it was the special for $99 with forza 3 and forza motorsport 7. I still havent recieved my codes for either game. I called xbox...
  10. Pre ordered the game but no special content

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre ordered the game but no special content: I pre ordered dragon ball xenoverse 2 in the play store but didnt get the special content that was supposed to come with it for pre ordering what am I supposed to do?...