xbox games taking to long to load

Discus and support xbox games taking to long to load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time I try to load a game it says it took to long to load how can I sort this out d6e8660e-76d0-4640-84c4-a66a9dc95215 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Van Der Chin, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Van Der Chin
    Van Der Chin Guest

every time I try to load a game it says it took to long to load how can I sort this out

:)

Van Der Chin, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Van Der Chin Win User

I have done this many times and done a factory reset still has the same issue
  3. Alxce Win User

Hello, Hopefully I can help.

I see you've tried the common fixes that would work, You could try to; Turn your Xbox off (completely.) > Unplug your console > then press the power button a few times to fully drain your Xbox of power. Plug in and turn your Xbox back on.

If the problem persists feel free to reply!

Thanks.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I had a similar issue, waiting for a few hours fixed it, but you could try re-installing your games, and or doing a

power cycle
    , that also can fix issues like this
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Games taking to long to load error

Hi Starflyer,

That is a bit odd but either way, thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking
    the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel
    free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  6. starflyer69 Win User

Games taking to long to load error

I did the soft reset and that did not help.

Forza 4 will not load at all. It says Forza 4 took to long to start. I have to try two or three times on some other games before they will launch.

I have cleared the mac address twice and that did not help. I uninstalled Forza 4 and reinstalled and that did not help.

I am dreading to have to do a full factory reset.

I have a 2nd xbox one in the bedroom and the games load perfect on that xbox.
Thema:

1. xbox games taking to long to load - Similar Threads - games taking long

2. For some reason taking to long to load After downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason taking to long to load After downloading game: I need help on xbox one s after downloding a game i paid 40$ for it slowed down slowly and the games and apps stopped working 1 by 1 and i reset it but kept all of my stuff but it still isnt...
  3. Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”: I had to send my xbox one x back to Microsoft to be repaired due to no display upon startup. I exhausted every possible troubleshooting option and even took it to the local Microsoft Store before...
  4. All my games started taking too long to start, hard reset, dashboard takes too long to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my games started taking too long to start, hard reset, dashboard takes too long to start: So this morning i tried to open a game on xbox, and got the message that it took too long to respond. I tried other games but they also said that. After a hard reset, it took a while to start then...
  5. Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?: Both great games. Playtime depends on your play style. But if you can get them cheap... go for it. 6def25d1-20f1-428a-a8b9-4d5aca4bb9cb
  6. Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”: I had to send my xbox one x back to Microsoft to be repaired due to no display upon startup. I exhausted every possible troubleshooting option and even took it to the local Microsoft Store before...
  7. No games are working; message says taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No games are working; message says taking too long to start: My son's XBox One has recently been having problems. It will stop working; the error message says the game is taking too long to start. We have tried rebooting. The only thing that seems to work...
  8. xbox one s: when i load a game, it takes to long to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one s: when i load a game, it takes to long to install: The games that are on a disk take to long to install. ad2ff9cc-cc31-4b41-90fd-087885c40def
  9. How long does it take to load a game??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take to load a game??!!: I just bought an xbox one s for my kids and on Christmas morning we went to play it. I thought that we would be able to play the games we bought but NO WAY!! We installed Halo 5 and then it ran an...
  10. Games taking too long to start and external storage too weak to use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games taking too long to start and external storage too weak to use: For the past month I've had an issue with my xbox saying files were corrupt. So I would uninstall and reinstall that file just for the file to read corrupt a week later. My xbox has been fine all...