xbox games taking to long to load

Discus and support xbox games taking to long to load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time I try to load a game it says it took to long to load how can I sort this out d6e8660e-76d0-4640-84c4-a66a9dc95215 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Van Der Chin, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Van Der Chin
    Van Der Chin Guest

every time I try to load a game it says it took to long to load how can I sort this out

:)

Van Der Chin, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Van Der Chin Win User

I have done this many times and done a factory reset still has the same issue
  3. Alxce Win User

Hello, Hopefully I can help.

I see you've tried the common fixes that would work, You could try to; Turn your Xbox off (completely.) > Unplug your console > then press the power button a few times to fully drain your Xbox of power. Plug in and turn your Xbox back on.

If the problem persists feel free to reply!

Thanks.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I had a similar issue, waiting for a few hours fixed it, but you could try re-installing your games, and or doing a

power cycle
    , that also can fix issues like this
  5. Chefcheese13 Win User

Takes to long to load

Sorry that you are having a problem if your games will not load and you have an external storage drive. the Drive might be the problem the slightest dropping of it or it getting whacked can mess it up. it has happened to me before the little disk that spins
    in it will stop spinning and I tried to get it fixed when I had the issue but they told me that there is nothing I can do about it because they are hard to fix. u might just have to get another storage drive and download the games on to the new one. but if
    that is no the issue here is the link to the Xbox support page and how to contact an agent.

Link:https://support.xbox.com/

step 1 go to link

step 2 at the top of the page click Xbox live status

[​IMG]

step 3 click contact us from there u can speak with or chat with someone

[​IMG]
  6. XxNickxX36 Win User

Takes to long to load

Try disconnecting your external hard drive for a couple of minutes. The same problem happened to me.
Thema:

1. xbox games taking to long to load - Similar Threads - games taking long

2. My games are taking to long to load. For the last 2 days, I have to constantly reboot my...

in XboX Insiders
    My games are taking to long to load. For the last 2 days, I have to constantly reboot my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ralphy2142 [link] [comments]
  3. Help-every game takes “too long to start” and every queued installation cancels itself...

in XboX Insiders
    Help-every game takes “too long to start” and every queued installation cancels itself...: So last night I went on Xbox and everything seemed fine. The hud was fine and I was able to start and join parties. I bought an expansion pack for a game and when the DLC’s were downloading, the...
  4. Xbox one x games take too long to start

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x games take too long to start: I've been having this issue for a while now and restarting and unplugging doesn't work. Anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/datpoot [link] [comments]
  5. Game taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game taking too long to start: My games have been telling me that they have taken too long to start and I have tried everything to fix it if you have a way please tell me f7d71eab-7218-4085-a193-379ab4e2868a
  6. Game takes too long to start on Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Game takes too long to start on Xbox One X: I’m having this for about two weeks now. From time to time, starting a game stops on the splash screen for a while and then I get the error saying that the game took too long to start. No idea...
  7. Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox BOOT up is really choppy and slow + games don't load due to taking long.: Hey guys/girls, hope someone can help me. My xbox's boot is super slow and my games take too long to load. I've tried everything! Can this be a hard drive failure issue or something else?...
  8. Games take too long to start, Xbox will not reset

in XboX Insiders
    Games take too long to start, Xbox will not reset: I’m in alpha skip ahead Ring. Console is updated as of 1:00 am this morning. Now when I try to load a game, it says it takes too long to start, so I got back to main screen and try again. Keeps...
  9. TAKING TOO LONG TO START A GAME AND GETTING SAME ERROR CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TAKING TOO LONG TO START A GAME AND GETTING SAME ERROR CODE: Taking really long to start a game. Keep getting the same error code. XBOX 1S Anyone have any ideas? Thx 9106e7e1-0ae6-4114-ab02-f212bdc6fab9
  10. Os meus jogos demoram muito para baixar [My games take a long time to download]

in XBoX on Windows
    Os meus jogos demoram muito para baixar [My games take a long time to download]: Comprei o game pass para pc, no primeiro mês os jogos estavam instalando rapido, já que minha internet e de 200 megas, so que depois os dowloads começaram ficar muito lentos sem mótivo, como faço...