xbox games to steam

Discus and support xbox games to steam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have bought few games on my xbox that are also on steam but i want to play them from steam on pc without buying it again my xbox is connected to TV... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaneTheCandy, May 13, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

1. CaneTheCandy
    CaneTheCandy Guest

xbox games to steam

i have bought few games on my xbox that are also on steam but i want to play them from steam on pc without buying it again my xbox is connected to TV and i play xbox on there but i want to play my bought xbox games that are on steam on my pc from my steam account

:)

CaneTheCandy, May 13, 2022 at 3:22 AM
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Steam space problem

reinstall steam, then open steam then it should show if any games are still in the steam location, then uninstall those games and then remove steam.

are you sure it is steam that took the space, did you download any windows store or xbox app games.
  3. ngocphi Win User

ps4 wireless remote controller

It depends are you downloading or playing fortnite via steam or xbox games for windows 10 and above

If steam you MUST ask steam for help due to the drivers in steam

If xbox games for windows sony does not support xbox games for windows or windows

It only supports steam and ps games on steam

However you have to get support from ds4win who writes drivers for Sony controllers upto the dual sense controllers
  4. FDS Spawn Win User

Steam DLC for Arkham City

As far as I was aware, steam is a separate entity from xbox live, and steam DLC only works for steam games
  5. darkist1 Win User

Do Steam Games Show Up in Achievements?

Only certain games on steam will show up on your achievements list if they are from steam. Basically games that are not on Xbox but are on steam, should not show up at all on your achievements list.
  6. K0MEGGA Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

I have the game for steam then I got it for xbox. None of my steam legacies or anything transfered to xbox.
Thema:

xbox games to steam

1. xbox games to steam - Similar Threads - games steam

2. Xbox one controllers turning off ONLY mid an online fighting game match in steam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers turning off ONLY mid an online fighting game match in steam: hello everyone, my xbox one wireless controllers seem to turn off mid every match in guilty gear strive and blaze blue central fiction (steam games) .Keep in mind that they specifically only turn...
  3. Game from Game Pass launching Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game from Game Pass launching Steam: I tried running Hitman Triology and it worked perfectly.But when I installed Steam,the game would open a Steam Page and tell me to purchse it and it's not running it...
  4. Playing PC Game purchased through Steam and Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Playing PC Game purchased through Steam and Xbox: I purchased Dragon Builders Quest 2 through the Xbox PC Application. My friend purchased the same game for PC through Steam. How can we play the multiplayer online together? I was told since they...
  5. Microsoft Edge Beta - The browser for Xbox Cloud Gaming on Steam Deck

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Beta - The browser for Xbox Cloud Gaming on Steam Deck: submitted by /u/MSFTMissy [link] [comments]
  6. Transfer a save for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 to or from PC Game Pass to Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer a save for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 to or from PC Game Pass to Steam: I recently got Pirate Warriors 4 on Steam but I can't seem to find a way to transfer my save from the PC Game Pass version I've been playing. I really don't want to start all over since I did...
  7. Xbox app not recognizing that i have SoT on steam but it recognizes other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not recognizing that i have SoT on steam but it recognizes other games: I downloaded the Xbox app on my PC so that i could play with my friend but I'm not sure if I need to play the game through the Xbox app but no matter what i have tried the Xbox app doesn't...
  8. Copy/Paste a windows xbox game from a computer to another (feature that exist in steam,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Copy/Paste a windows xbox game from a computer to another (feature that exist in steam,...: Hello, I'm here to ask a simple question : How can you copy/paste a windows xbox game that you legaly own from one of your computer to another ? This feature exists (and is really easy to access...
  9. Steam games on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam games on Xbox?: I’d like to buy forza 5 on my pc and Xbox but it’s expensive. I started to wonder if I buy forza five on my pc then login with Xbox account will I own forza on my Xbox ? I assume not...
  10. Invite a friend from Steam to play a crossplay game (like windjammers 2) with me if I am on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Invite a friend from Steam to play a crossplay game (like windjammers 2) with me if I am on...: Hi. I have linked my in my Xbox account my Steam account. From the Xbox app from windows 10, I have linked my Steam account. But, after that I can't see any of my Steam's friends. Is it possible...