Xbox Games w Gold Error 0x80131500

Discus and support Xbox Games w Gold Error 0x80131500 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When trying to access Xbox Games w Gold I continuously get the Error 0x80131500, saying the page could not be loaded, try again later. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ometony, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Ometony
    Ometony Guest

When trying to access Xbox Games w Gold I continuously get the Error 0x80131500, saying the page could not be loaded, try again later. I've tried resetting, powering down by holding console power button then unplugging for 2 mins, changing the language and
    region, resetting the xbox by removing all settings, but nothing works.

Please help!

:)

Ometony, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Relorian!

Thanks for your input. Well if those troubleshooting steps didn't resolve the problem, maybe a little more information will help.

Does this happen with just Xbox One games or the backward compatible games with Gold?

Also, when you get the chance, can you test your network and multiplayer connections and let us know what they read as?

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this provided enough info.

Thanks!
  3. Ometony Win User

Unfortunately this didnt work. I already tried it before and this time was no different. I've always been in the correct region/language. Switching it to a different one and back doesnt help.

Any other advice out there?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Ometony,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Usually this error is caused by the Microsoft Store not updating itself automatically. First check your updates in your games & apps library for an update. If you don't see one, go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox. Check for your updates after the console reboots.

Last thing to attempt would be a
    soft factory reset
    to restorethe Xbox with the most recent system build of the Microsoft Store. I've seen this error code being solved after an update to the Microsoft Store so keep an eye under your updates section for one.
  5. Relorian Win User

I am also having this exact same issue. It will give the loading ring for about 15 seconds then pop up withthe error page. Ive also done everything outlined in this thread and other threads about this problem (it seems to be a common problem). Nothing
    has solved my issue either. I have contacted customer service and gotten nowhere.
  6. ngocphi Win User

You must migrate yoir account to your actual region using this link

https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=13&ct=1555063204&rver=6.5.6509.0&wp=MBI_SSL&wreply=https:%2F%2Faccount.xbox.com:443%2Fpassport%2FsetCookies.ashx%3Frru%3Dhttps%253a%252f%252fsupport.xbox.com%252fmy-account%252fmicrosoft-account%252fupdate-microsoft-account-country-region&lc=4105&id=292543&cbcxt=0&pcexp=false&lw=1&cobrandid=90011&fl=email

Also your console.and language region must match

Account setting isnt something you.cannchange onnthe fly

It.can only be done every 3months

For thenbest experience with xbox live they must match

If you dont live.in an xbox live region you cant get the content
Thema:

1. Xbox Games w Gold Error 0x80131500 - Similar Threads - Games Gold Error

2. Xbox One Error Code: 0x80131500 When Clicking on Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Error Code: 0x80131500 When Clicking on Games With Gold: Earlier this month I started up my Xbox One console and decided to click on Games With Gold. After a brief spinning circle I was presented with a grey screen that said, "Try that again" and, "Page...
  3. xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page: Hi Guys. I cannot for the life of me download April's Games With Gold. Each time I click on the box for Games With Gold I get the error page come up. I've held the console button until the light...
  4. Erro ao iniciar jogo gratuito do gold [Edit - Translation] - Error starting free gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Erro ao iniciar jogo gratuito do gold [Edit - Translation] - Error starting free gold game: Toda vez que tento baixar o jogo gratuito do gold desta quinzena de fevereiro, ao terminar tento iniciar o jogo e aparece uma mensagem pra tentar naixar novamente e contatar o suporte caso não...
  5. Error: Unable to read the disk ... Note Game AC ROGUE - Game With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: Unable to read the disk ... Note Game AC ROGUE - Game With Gold: Hello dear! I come through this contact to inform that the game AC Rogue and NFS Carbons, both available for download "Games With Gold" have error, both games guide restart the console and clean...
  6. Games with gold download failed due to your sign-in error.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold download failed due to your sign-in error.: My son and I were downloading a "games with gold" game yesterday 8-15-18, during the time that your servers went down. We could not sign back in. We kept getting a sign-in error. The game we were...
  7. Error during claim a Xbox 360 game with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error during claim a Xbox 360 game with gold.: Hello, I get an error when I try to get the free Xbox 360 game included in "games with gold". I had the problem with Splinter Cell Conviction so I didn't get it. Now, I have the problem with...
  8. Runtime Server Error Games With Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Runtime Server Error Games With Gold: Hi! I lost the opportunity to own Virtua Fighter on "Games with Gold" because this problem (see the print in the link). Now i have the same problem with Splinter Cell Conviction. What can i do...
  9. The error 80150017 when purchasing games with GOLD status

in XBoX on Consoles
    The error 80150017 when purchasing games with GOLD status: Good day. I have a xbox live GOLD status recently. And the first offered free game is loaded without problems, but now when purchasing games with GOLD status, there is a message that I can not...
  10. Error message when downloading the game Medal of Honor: Aiborne with my xbox live gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message when downloading the game Medal of Honor: Aiborne with my xbox live gold ...: Hi, I had error messages when trying to download Medal of Honor : Aiborne (xbox 360 version) game during the october gold games (all the month). I have the Xbox live Gold subscription and no...