Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate

Discus and support Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a 12 month sub to games with gold and im thinking to join ultimate but im wondering wil i still have to pay the the 15 dollar monthly sub or... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate

I have a 12 month sub to games with gold and im thinking to join ultimate but im wondering wil i still have to pay the the 15 dollar monthly sub or will the 12 months be converted to ultimate

:)

megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Xbox game pass 3 month trial for £1

With the Offer £1 offer it converts all of your Gold to Ultimate. In the FAQ is stats that you can convert up to 36 Months to Xbox Live Gold Ultimate
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate, WHY?

If you converted gold to ultimate what you already had banked was converted 1-1. Once converted if you buy gold only that is then converted to what it is worth in ultimate time; gold is reduced as it costs less overall than ultimate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

Thema:

Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate

1. Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate - Similar Threads - games gold convert

2. Convert lost gold from game pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Convert lost gold from game pass?: So I got a 24 month prepaid gold and I realize I shouldn't have redeemed it while my game pass ultimate was active. But in doing so, I canceled my game pass and lost 1 year of the prepaid gold...
  3. Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I entered my xbox live gold for 6 months, but it says redeeming your prepaid xbox live gold will automatically convert to 2 months of xbox game pass ultimate. My question is will I lose my 6months...
  4. xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.: Did not want so i canceled and now my gold is not working. I cant play on line or save to the cloud. 088e4d2d-cd1f-4c36-a0a5-f3fc6d03d66f
  5. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  6. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  7. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  8. about xbox live gold convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    about xbox live gold convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I didn't know much about Xbox game pass ultimate before, So I converted Xbox LIVE gold to Xbox game pass ultimate, then I stop subscribing to Xbox game pass ultimate. finally, I lost Xbox LIVE...
  9. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  10. Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate: I am considering upgrading my Xbox live gold membership to Xbox game pass ultimate. In your information here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass , I see it says that I can convert up to 36...