Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate

Discus and support Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a 12 month sub to games with gold and im thinking to join ultimate but im wondering wil i still have to pay the the 15 dollar monthly sub or... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate

I have a 12 month sub to games with gold and im thinking to join ultimate but im wondering wil i still have to pay the the 15 dollar monthly sub or will the 12 months be converted to ultimate

:)

megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live

Once you activated the Game Pass Ultimate your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, then you lose your Xbox Live Gold that was converted.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

The gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate so it won't charge separately for Gold. It's been converted to the Ultimate subscription.
  6. Fulmster1219 Win User

Xbox ultimate question

I agree with Wadski in that if you currently just have a Xbox Gold subscription, you are better off adding additional months to you Gold Subscription or Game Pass first before you convert to Ultimate. If it is your first time converting to Ultimate, the
    total months of Xbox Gold plus the total months of Game Pass will be added as your new Ultimate subscription. 12 months of Gold + 3 months of Game Pass will convert to 15 months of Ultimate. If you purchase 3 months of additional Gold membership then you will
    get 18 months of Ultimate. Therefore only purchase Ultimate after you convert your subscription.
Thema:

Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate

1. Xbox games with gold convert to ultimate - Similar Threads - games gold convert

2. Converting from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still charging $14.99 month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Converting from Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still charging $14.99 month?: I already have 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. I was going to convert to Game Pass Ultimate but it says itll charge me $14.99/month. Shouldn’t it be cheaper since I’ve already bought Gold? $14.99 is...
  3. I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****: As i said it. Its fraud. Let us keep our gold and the gamepass as SEPARATE SUBSCRIPTIONS! I have games that ONLY work when i have my GOLD status. Which i now, do NOT have, because i refuse...
  4. Why is my 12-month Gold card trying to convert to 4 months of Game Pass when I try to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 12-month Gold card trying to convert to 4 months of Game Pass when I try to...: I paid $60 for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, and I don't want Game Pass. There was no announcement made saying that these cards would be converted to Game Pass, so I feel like a bait-and switch was...
  5. Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...: Hello! Due to my impossibility to send a request online to the support because of the stupid virus corona, before buying a new subscription is it possible when buying online less expansive for a...
  6. HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: Good Day I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it. My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher....
  7. Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I recently redeemed a 12 month Xbox Live Gold gift card and it automatically converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate without offering any option to just use Xbox Live Gold. Is there a way to...
  8. Convert Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Convert Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I upgraded my Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in December. This was set to renew on 5/18/20, but I have turned off recurring billing as I wish to revert back to Xbox...
  9. Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added XBOX Live Gold 12 month code and it converted it to a 4 month XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.: Need to know if I can even fix this issue. I don't utilize Game Pass Ultimate and never tried with with the three month trial. I should have just let it expire before inputting the 12 month code...
  10. I converted my Xbox Live Gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate and I am having a few...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I converted my Xbox Live Gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate and I am having a few...: Today I converted my xbox live gold subscription into xbox game pass ultimate which should come with gold benefits. My 2 main issues are: 1) I can not play xbox 360 backwards compatible games...