Xbox games

Discus and support Xbox games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I’m late and just know finding out about the Bethesda steam transfer and couldn’t really find info online about it so I decided to ask here, is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by .Mobli., Jul 5, 2022.

1. .Mobli.
    .Mobli. Guest

Xbox games

Hey I’m late and just know finding out about the Bethesda steam transfer and couldn’t really find info online about it so I decided to ask here, is it possible to transfer the Bethesda games and DLC/Shop content to steam that I own on xbox?

:)

.Mobli., Jul 5, 2022
  2. [D1SCZ] KellanCasper Win User

xbox games and gaming

yes but mine was non stop any time
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

xbox games and gaming

Next time this happens, you can try accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

xbox games and gaming

I can see going through the process of resetting one console that has a problem starting games, but I have an Xbox series X and S and a Xbox one X and all three consoles were having the exact same problem at the same time and I can't see it being a problem at the users side.

I read that Microsoft had recently implimented a new authentication system and it was causing some problems with some of Microsofts services including the Xbox game authentication but as usual they would keep that part quiet like other companies would do.
  5. OzielSosa Win User

xbox games and gaming

I'm having the same issue and haven't found a solution.
  6. UnfitCardinal23 Win User

xbox games and gaming

Strange, I had the exact same thing happen to me. I assumed that it was a result of playing games on Game Pass Mobile. Literally when my clock reached 1 am MST every game I tried and crashed before started working again.
Thema:

Xbox games

1. Xbox games - Similar Threads - games

2. Why can't my Xbox go to game chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't my Xbox go to game chat?: I have a Xbox one and for some reason, I am stuck in game chat and every time I use the button to go to party chat, it just goes back to game chat. Does anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  3. Missing game from my game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game from my game library: two years ago in October I bought Forza Horizon 4 ultimate on the Microsoft store on PC but once it moved to game pass it is no longer in my Microsoft store library or my Xbox library and when I...
  4. Entering the Xbox Game Pass app on Series X crashing to Dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Entering the Xbox Game Pass app on Series X crashing to Dashboard?: Hi all - Trying to see if others have had this problem, and if so, how to troubleshoot it. I’m in the Xbox Alpha Version and have been a long time. The past few weeks, when I click on the Xbox...
  5. I cannot install any games that require "Administrator Approval" (XBox PC App) - Have tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install any games that require "Administrator Approval" (XBox PC App) - Have tried...: Hello, I have a brand new computer running Windows 10. This new computer has a fresh Windows 10 Pro installation and I have run all the updates for Windows. I cannot install any games that require...
  6. Two Xboxes different accounts how to join a game with each other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes different accounts how to join a game with each other: Hi I hope someone can please help I'm useless lol. My son has an xbox downstairs and my youngest has borrowed his xbox from his dad's but he wants to join to play a game with my other son. Can...
  7. I join the Halo Infinite Insider but now the game won't open.

in XboX Insiders
    I join the Halo Infinite Insider but now the game won't open.: I joined the Halo Infinite Insider awhile back for the co-op campaign. Although I am now trying to reopen the game or at this point leave the beta so I can have normal Halo Infinite installed but...
  8. Unable to launch any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch any games: I am unable to launch any games, it redirected me to MS store Gaming Services I don't know what is it for as I don't have the option to install it [img] 649864c7-35a1-4b21-920d-387f8d103d36
  9. Error 0xC03F6603 occurs when trying to install a game in the Microsoft Store or Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0xC03F6603 occurs when trying to install a game in the Microsoft Store or Xbox...: I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft store and Xbox application. I've tried other methods as well but still no luck. Any suggestions? da1e6950-811e-4797-9370-02357f08340b
  10. Age of Empires - Unable to access the game / unable to install the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires - Unable to access the game / unable to install the game: I am having issue with Age of Empire game. It was working fine and suddenly one day it stopped working. I can see the game in the start menu but I cannot see it in add or remove programs. Start...