Xbox gamesharing

Discus and support Xbox gamesharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever i try logging into my friends account it always brings me to this screen which says create new account even though i have put his email in. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamesholmes5, Sep 18, 2019.

1. jamesholmes5
    jamesholmes5 Guest

Xbox gamesharing

Whenever i try logging into my friends account it always brings me to this screen which says create new account even though i have put his email in. I have also reset my xbox and still nothing happens.

please help thanks

:)

jamesholmes5, Sep 18, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

3. TesshuAriyama Win User

Missing games in ready to install

M3tal I don't gameshare with anyone. If I remember correctly thats against Xbox ToS... plus I wouldn't trust anyone to gameshare.. not even my brother.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Multiplayer xbox game pass

You can't gameshare between the pc and xbox console.
  5. BrAsKoBuD Win User

Gmail account for microsoft login?

also if this is against xbox coc is there a way to gameshare that is within the xbox guidelines
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
Thema:

Xbox gamesharing

1. Xbox gamesharing - Similar Threads - gamesharing

2. Gamesharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing: Is it possible to gameshare anymore because there is no My Home Xbox setting in the Settings anymore. 9d8bbb6e-f9e0-4abc-b031-df9c1be8db5d
  3. Gamesharing 360 content on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing 360 content on Xbox one: So me and my friend gameshare and I have a dlc For a game he wants *were on Xbox one* and has has it downloaded but when he trys to use the content in game it says he needs to purchase said DLC to...
  4. Gameshare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare: Can gameshare work both ways? Or is just one person sharing to the other. 79c93104-be45-4708-9763-e3d15560c117
  5. Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare: Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me out with my game share. I currently have a problem where i was the Main account that would buy the games etc and it would download on my xbox and my...
  6. Xbox One Gameshare:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Gameshare:: Hi, I currently have three Xbox One consoles in my home... I was gamesharing with the "make this my home Xbox" feature but now all of a sudden I'm unable to play without being told to purchase...
  7. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: My friend and I gameshare and whenever i download a game,it automatically does the same thing on my friends Xbox. Is there a way to disable that without ending game share?...
  8. Gameshare isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare isn’t working: me and my friend are trying to gameshare. So she signed my account into her xbox one console and went to settings, personalizations, My home xbox and made my account her home xbox. She went to...
  9. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: Im trying to get fifa20 by gamesharing with my brother and ive logged in on his account made it the home xbox and went on ready to install but fifa20 isnt appearing has the way to gameshare...
  10. Gameshare DLC N/A?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare DLC N/A?: I purchased a Mash up pack on MInecrafts in-game store, but when I check the 'Ready to Install' tab the pack isn't there. I'm gamesharing with a buddy of mine, but they can't see the pack. They...