Xbox gamesharing

Discus and support Xbox gamesharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever i try logging into my friends account it always brings me to this screen which says create new account even though i have put his email in. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamesholmes5, Sep 18, 2019.

1. jamesholmes5
    jamesholmes5 Guest

Xbox gamesharing

Whenever i try logging into my friends account it always brings me to this screen which says create new account even though i have put his email in. I have also reset my xbox and still nothing happens.

please help thanks

:)

jamesholmes5, Sep 18, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

3. TesshuAriyama Win User

Missing games in ready to install

M3tal I don't gameshare with anyone. If I remember correctly thats against Xbox ToS... plus I wouldn't trust anyone to gameshare.. not even my brother.
  4. denis97g Win User

Licence Transfer

the only way is to gameshare by setting your xbox as home xbox.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Multiplayer xbox game pass

You can't gameshare between the pc and xbox console.
  6. BrAsKoBuD Win User

Gmail account for microsoft login?

also if this is against xbox coc is there a way to gameshare that is within the xbox guidelines
Thema:

Xbox gamesharing

1. Xbox gamesharing - Similar Threads - gamesharing

2. Gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing: My cousin put his xbox account on my xbox and made it his home xbox. He has xbox live gold and I don't. When I switched to my account I still don't have Gold? 4d225605-9648-42fb-aa26-39c064b706ba
  3. Gameshare not gamesharing all games + No longer able to set home console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not gamesharing all games + No longer able to set home console.: Hello all, I hope you are doing well. So let me start off by saying me and my friend have previously been game sharing for a couple of years and never had any problems. Recently he was forced to...
  4. Why can't I gameshare modernwarfare xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gameshare modernwarfare xbox: Why cant I game share modernwarfare on xbox one? Seems to be the only game that won't work through gameshare. I have downloaded all add on packs and still unable to play full game just warzone....
  5. Gameshares

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshares: So i had this friend and he used me for my gameshares and now he gets my gold and my games and i have 2 gameshares left but whenever i try to make it my home xbox it says to many people are using...
  6. Cod mw gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw gameshare not working: Me and my friend have been gamsharing with each other for a while now and there has been no issues but yesterday he bought cod mw and I have been unable to play it as it says I still have to pay...
  7. Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games: Hi so I've had this problem for about a year now and I've finally decided to try fix it. The problem being is that me and my friend are game sharing so his account is my home xbox account and mine...
  8. It won’t let me gameshare properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won’t let me gameshare properly: So i got an xbox today and i didnt buy any games because my boyfriend saud he could gameshare all his with me i have his account and he has mine and we have tried using either of our accounts as...
  9. gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamesharing: Will there ever be 3 way gamesharing in the future ? da101872-3028-42e8-8699-45fe7baf6a43
  10. Xbox doesn't let me play/join parties even though I have a gameshare that has gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't let me play/join parties even though I have a gameshare that has gold: As it says in the title everytime I attempt to join a xbox party or a multiplayer game my xbox gives me a grey screen loads for a second then goes back to the screen before what do I do I've...