Xbox gaming Mic

Discus and support Xbox gaming Mic in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My son has an xbox series x and wants one of those cool pod caster like boom arm usb mic's. We tried one that was not supported (even did the headphone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StephVan_77, May 11, 2022.

1. StephVan_77
    StephVan_77 Guest

Xbox gaming Mic

My son has an xbox series x and wants one of those cool pod caster like boom arm usb mic's. We tried one that was not supported (even did the headphone jack splitter thing). As I return this one and go get another one, any recommended brands that would work?

:)

StephVan_77, May 11, 2022
  2. Ryanoculars Win User

Mic Only Servers

Can anyone list a few mic only or mic heavy servers? It makes me really miss PC gaming... need to find xbox servers that use mics and encourage more tactics and communication...
  3. CA Newt Win User

Mute Glitch

I also have the same issue and the mic works but I cant talk in games. I was never informed of mic banning via xbox.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox gaming Mic

Anything that says Xbox compatible
  5. JAKE1919-732BA8D9-7A Win User

Mic??

LOL U want a mic all you hear is radio gaga so F the mic just play the game, not I neeeeeeeeed a mic its not a mic game only just play the Fing Game
  6. Irixion Win User

Xbox360 guitar hero leads required...drums to controller

If the game doesn't detect the Mic, then it won't work. Alternatively you can connect your Xbox headset mic to your controller and use that for some Guitar Hero titles.
Thema:

Xbox gaming Mic

1. Xbox gaming Mic - Similar Threads - gaming Mic

2. Xbox Mic has no sound in any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Mic has no sound in any games: I have two Xbox controllers, three stereo headset jacks and 4 microphones. I have updated the firmware on both Xbox controllers. I have tested all the microphones on my PS4 and they all work just...
  3. Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it: Hello, I like to use the "record last 30 second" feature of the xbox gamebar. However, if I'm playing a game and hit win+alt+G my mic will not be recorded. All the other audio is fine and is...
  4. Mic issue/game chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic issue/game chat: My game chat wont work on any game I play. Although it will work in party chat every time. Its been really frustrating since I cant use it. a4a66b4a-43a2-4381-9d72-a2b6ab1c5b52
  5. RIG 700 mic doesn't work in game chat. Xbox x series

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    RIG 700 mic doesn't work in game chat. Xbox x series: No matter what I try, the only way to communicate in game with this headset is to join a party with friends. Regular in game chat no longer works. It used to. No matter how...
  6. Mic not working on xbox game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Mic not working on xbox game streaming: I recently started playing game streaming on my Mac (I normally use windows 10). I am unable to use my mic on macOS is there any fix to this? (I can hear others and the game but they can't hear...
  7. Mic not working on Xbox Game Bar

in XboX Insiders
    Mic not working on Xbox Game Bar: Hello, when I join one of my friend's xbox parties through the Xbox app or game bar, it says that there is an issue with the mic and to check the audio settings. When I change the audio settings,...
  8. xbox game bar mic no sound

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar mic no sound: I like the xbox game bar and I use it every day, but for some reason when I use the record last 30s feature my microphone is not recorded, do you have a solution, thank you.....
  9. xbox party chat turning off my mic when switching to game or back to desktop

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox party chat turning off my mic when switching to game or back to desktop: Playing currently on PC, using xbox game bar for party chat. When I launch a game, or switch to a game from desktop, my microphone from my usb headset stops working. Party still goes on, I can...
  10. Cloud gaming with mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming with mic: I use the gamepass app alot to take advantage of cloud gaming. I play by connecting my phone and displaying it on my TV. Anytime I use my standard Bluetooth headphones to chat with friends there...