Xbox gaming pass for non-eligible countries

Discus and support Xbox gaming pass for non-eligible countries in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to buy it even though my country is non-eligible however I have a good internet connection, Can I still buy it? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/solidsnake212121, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Xbox gaming pass for non-eligible countries

I want to buy it even though my country is non-eligible however I have a good internet connection, Can I still buy it?

submitted by /u/solidsnake212121
    [link] [comments]

/u/solidsnake212121, Jun 11, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]

Hello Ariel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Currently the game pass for PC is not eligible in El Salvador. Here is the page for the

game pass FAQ
    . At the bottom there is a question: Is the Xbox game pass for PC available in my market? This will show all countries it is available in.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Bonus Subscriptions

Have you tried to check your gift on the Game Pass tab on your Xbox ? Where do you live ? yobrizo is right, all countries are not eligible.
  4. Def Oso Win User

Why the Heck isnt Xbox one coming to the Middle East untill next year?!

Their beta testing the kinect watching non terrorist countries first, then, once it passes NATO QC, it will be available in the Middle East region.
  5. Tanguy Vivien Win User

Can't pay for GamePass

Hello,

The Xbox Game Pass is not available in all countries. You can check this link to verify that you are eligible to the service : Xbox Supported Countries & Regions | Xbox

Also, be sure that your account and all the platforms linked to it (Windows 10, Xbox console, etc) are all located in the same country (and with the proper time). You can access thoses settings in "Time & Language".

Finally, be aware that a Game Pass subscription cannot be purchased via your Microsoft's credits (only with a credit card or Paypal).

Hope it can helps, as I do not see what could possibly be wrong otherwise.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I haven't been getting my points

Hello OGC RED SKYS,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since your recent purchases have all been game consumables, they were not eligible for MyVIP, nor did they qualify for any offers. This is mentioned in the FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.
Thema:

Xbox gaming pass for non-eligible countries

1. Xbox gaming pass for non-eligible countries - Similar Threads - gaming pass non

2. Add non-Game Pass games to Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Add non-Game Pass games to Cloud Gaming: I've been really impressed with Xbox Cloud Gaming but I've not considered buying any games because I won't be able to play them without a console... If non-Game Pass games were added to the...
  3. Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...: My sons and I want to play Ark. I have our 2 Xbox systems set up to family share. I would like to host a dedicated server from a PC. I understand that I cannot use the game pass version on the PC...
  4. MEMBRE GOLD ET GAME PASS ULTIMATE, The Division (Games with gold) Non gratuit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MEMBRE GOLD ET GAME PASS ULTIMATE, The Division (Games with gold) Non gratuit: Bonjour les gamers, même en ayant un abonnement gold et game pass ultimate , je n'ai pas pu récupérer gratuitement The division (games with gold) qui s'affiche avec le prix de vente et non gratuit...
  5. Games Pass App on PC completely non functional.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Pass App on PC completely non functional.: Trying to use the app for the first time. Clicking sign in goes to a black screen and does nothing. When I click on a game the options are a [ :( ] button, a [ ... ] button or the [full info]...
  6. How to disable tracking of non-Xbox/Game Pass games on Windows 10 in 'Recently played' section

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable tracking of non-Xbox/Game Pass games on Windows 10 in 'Recently played' section: Hi, I'm new to the Game Pass and after installing the newest version of the Xbox app on my PC I noticed that the 'Recently played' section on my profile also displays non-Xbox/Game Pass games...
  7. Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...: Allora,mentre io annulavo l'abbonamento,mi era uscito che veniva annulato automaticamente il 3/6/2020 ed è andata oltre la data.Se io adesso vado,mi dice la stessa cosa e questi mi...
  8. Gioco non si avvia con abbonamento game pass da pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Gioco non si avvia con abbonamento game pass da pc: Un gioco nella mia libreria (The Outer Worlds) dopo qualche giorno ha smesso di avviarsi. Cliccando sull'icona "Play >" o anche con tasto destro "avvia gioco" lo stesso non si avvia, il programma...
  9. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  10. XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent: Hi , I bought XBOX ONEX 1TB with Forza Bundle from Costco. I was able to use the XBox Game Pass code for 2 weeks that came with the XBOX. However, I'm not able to find any code for Forza and I'm...