Xbox Gaming Services

Discus and support Xbox Gaming Services in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I downloaded State of Decay 2. I actually purchased the game from the store. When I try to launch it, it opens the store and forces me to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cydesw1pe, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Cydesw1pe
    Cydesw1pe Guest

Xbox Gaming Services

So I downloaded State of Decay 2. I actually purchased the game from the store. When I try to launch it, it opens the store and forces me to download "Xbox Gaming Services". The problem is that it's already installed. What can I do to fix this or is there something else wrong?

:)

Cydesw1pe, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Yahztee Germany Win User

Xbox gaming services

my apologies i just realized that i didnt even post my problem. the xbot beta app works, but because the gaming services app does not work, i cannot even get it to download then i cannot play any games on the beta app.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox gaming services

Hi,

Please try the following:

Go to Start > Settings. In this window click on the
    Apps button.

From here type in the search box, 'Gaming'. This should show the 'Gaming Services' app, which is around 18MB. Click on this and click
    Advanced Options.

[​IMG]

Firstly try the Repair option. If this still does not fix the issue, click the
    Reset Option.

Please let us know how you get on.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Singapore Xbox in China?

Xbox Live is an online multiplayer gaming and digital media delivery service created and operated by Microsoft. The Xbox Live service is available as both a free and subscription-based service, known as Xbox Live Free and Xbox Live Gold respectively, with
    most features such as online gaming restricted to the Gold service
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Error during the login into Xbox Live for Windows 10

Sorry, the Xbox Game Monitoring service is outdated. So look for:

• XblAuthManager / Xbox Live Auth Manager - Provides authentication and authorization services for interacting with Xbox Live.
    • XblGameSave / Xbox Live Game Save - This service syncs save data for Xbox Live save enabled games.
    • XboxGipSvc / Xbox Accessory Manager - Provides the Hardware for example the controller.
    • XboxNetApiSvc / Xbox Live Networking Service - This service supports the Windows.Networking.XboxLive application programming interface.
    Hope this helps
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Game Service :(

they must also pay for the return post if it is their fault.
Thema:

Xbox Gaming Services

1. Xbox Gaming Services - Similar Threads - Gaming Services

2. How do I stop gaming services from launching instead of my game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop gaming services from launching instead of my game?: Every time I launch DOOM Eternal, it always takes me to gaming services. I have tried resetting DOOM, I've tried resetting Microsoft store, I've tried updating my pc, I don't know what to do....
  3. No Man's Sky redirects to "gaming services" store page

in XBoX on Windows
    No Man's Sky redirects to "gaming services" store page: Hello. I recently got a new computer and wanted to play No Man's Sky. I can install the game fine from either microsoft store or Xbox windows app, however once it completes and I attempt to launch...
  4. Forza horizon and Teredo game service.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon and Teredo game service.: Goodmorning everyone. currently i am having trouble playing forza horizon 4 online. I bought the game around 2 days ago and have messed around with the network on my pc, and found out i dont have...
  5. Games Have Disappeared From My Windows 10 Library And Gaming Services Is Not Installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Have Disappeared From My Windows 10 Library And Gaming Services Is Not Installing: After Subnautica and DOOM Eternal disappeared from my game library, I was prompted to download Gaming Services, yet when I went to download it, I was given the error code 0x80073D26, from there I...
  6. Gaming services won't install/download

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming services won't install/download: Tried numerous times with following different pieces of advice from fellow uses who have had the same problem but to no avail. It keeps coming up with the same error message, my internet is fine,...
  7. Xbox Gaming Services won´t install on my latest Asus Laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gaming Services won´t install on my latest Asus Laptop: Hello and sorry for my bad english in advance. I need the so called "Gaming Services in the Xbox App to use my Xbox Game Pass for PC probably. But after klicking "Install" nothing works. It is...
  8. Can't update games from microsoft store because gaming services is having an install error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't update games from microsoft store because gaming services is having an install error: Hi, I can't update any game that comes from the xbox app, or microsoft store because "gaming services" needs an update but encounters an error when trying to install. now mans sky just had a...
  9. update gaming services.

in XBoX on Windows
    update gaming services.: heelo i cant update gaming services alwas says error to update...so i cant play some game from game pass. cfa0d2fc-9235-4a6e-abde-5a1642c7d5d9
  10. Halo MCC launches Gaming Services in MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC launches Gaming Services in MS Store: Hello, I experienced the same issue and followed the troubleshooting steps listed on thread...