xbox gears 5 special controller

Discus and support xbox gears 5 special controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there i am having an issue with my brand new gears 5 controller. it is having an awful lot of drift on the analog sticks and im wondering if there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by REACHKING180, Sep 2, 2019.

1. REACHKING180
    REACHKING180 Guest

hi there i am having an issue with my brand new gears 5 controller. it is having an awful lot of drift on the analog sticks and im wondering if there is a way that you recommend that i should fix that. please and thank you

:)

REACHKING180, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Tomesso Win User

Favorite special edition controller?

I totally agree with you. Gears 5 controller looks great, and the special edition xbox as well.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you have only just got the controller, then you should be able to take it back to where you got it from, and get your money back or a replacement.
  4. CT 3005 Trix Win User

If its happening on multiple games then get it replaced, however on certain games like star wars battlefront 2 there is in game stick drift
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

It's very difficult to fix drift without the proper tools, and since your controller is new you should be able to send it back and get it replaced.
  6. MrR0TT3NTR3ATZ Win User

Ive gone through 4 of these controllers and they all have a defect, one with connectivity and the other 3 with stick drift... losing patience.
Thema:

1. xbox gears 5 special controller - Similar Threads - gears special controller

2. Not Able To Host Gears 5 Horde

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Able To Host Gears 5 Horde: Eery time I try to host horde I get error 0x80190190. I can host versus and Escape however. 2385fe9b-b27f-4121-b9f8-9dd7add72487
  3. Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5: The menu button is not working even after doing a firmware upgrade on the controller, is this a known issue/something that is being worked on? I out feedback in the app. submitted by /u/robnmish...
  4. I lost a code for gears of War 4 that came with my xbox one s gears of War special edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost a code for gears of War 4 that came with my xbox one s gears of War special edition: I need new code to download gears of War 4 on my xbox one s gears of War special edition 566a94f4-b8f6-4a7c-9058-4f11cfb8d528
  5. problem with gears ultimate edition ,gears 3 special offer code not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problem with gears ultimate edition ,gears 3 special offer code not working.: i get gears of wars ultimate edition on release date . so i get the special promo about if u get it on release u get gears 2 . gears 3 and gears judgment ..i have gears 2 and gears judgment on the...
  6. Gears of War Special Edition Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War Special Edition Xbox: Hi! I bought the big bad red Xbox One S and really was hoping to try out the old gears games (though I love 4). Figured I'd try conning the wife into playing through it for the story....
  7. No Gears of War collection code with X box one 2 Gears of war(2T) Special Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Gears of War collection code with X box one 2 Gears of war(2T) Special Edition: I bought 'special Gears Of War Xbox One S Bundle' from Costco. Everything came as Ad. except, anything came for 'Xbox 360 Gears of War Collection full game download (playable on Xbox One)'....
  8. Gears of war 4 special code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war 4 special code: Hi I had a code for gears of war 4 come through in message box on console off Xbox live for being a loyal customer but I accidentally deleted it,, after a ling conversation with Jayson L from Xbox...
  9. did not receive entire gears collection with purchase of xbox one gears of war special edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    did not receive entire gears collection with purchase of xbox one gears of war special edition: I purchased the GOW special edition xbox one and played on xbox live at least once before Dec 31st and did not receive codes for the entire gears collection. Xbox Support told me to post on this...
  10. xbox one elite special edition gears of war 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite special edition gears of war 4: Will this controller have bluetooth? If not when do you expect elite controllers to have bluetooth? 66062c48-fee5-4e47-864a-9a76d9636f87