xbox gets unusable after a couple of days

Discus and support xbox gets unusable after a couple of days in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; when i haven't used my xbox for a couple of days and i turn it on it lagging all over the place, a restart fixes itbut it shouldn't be happening i use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rdeal_UK, Jul 7, 2019.

1. /u/Rdeal_UK
    /u/Rdeal_UK Guest

when i haven't used my xbox for a couple of days and i turn it on it lagging all over the place, a restart fixes itbut it shouldn't be happening i use instant on

submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rdeal_UK, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Atomic Siomai Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

I do believe expired messages with unused game codes get resent after about 30 days or so
  3. JJ THE RIPPER Win User

Pins and Store not available

I'm also getting this. I've done the full power cycle thing and it works for a couple of days. After a couple of days my pins disappear again.
  4. desosav Win User

Preview Update app

You need to be invited by xbox team or a friend who is already a member. After a couple of days you will get a message on xbox with all necessary details
  5. Judge Win User

Recycled Gamertags

No, afraid not. They tried recycling unused GamerTags a couple years ago and people were just getting the names and then selling them. Don't expect them to go back and try it again.
  6. TwoPandasOneCup Win User

Weekly Challenge

Around 400 after today. I'll get it in the next couple days or so I guess.
Thema:

1. xbox gets unusable after a couple of days - Similar Threads - gets unusable couple

2. I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?: With the original tabs/twists it was easy. With the 4 box version of preview it was easy to get to the store but sometimes I had to go through "my games and apps" to get to deals with gold. Now...
  3. Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead: I keep getting connection errors. Only started happening for the past few days. It works fine on other devices. Is this a skip ahead issue or an app issue? Is there a fix or a work around?...
  4. Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...

in XboX Insiders
    Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox reset get games back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reset get games back: My son reset my xbox 1 i had online games on their but now can’t re-install even if log on account email. is their another way. All the advise people say its easy log on you account and they...
  6. When will we get a straight answer on when xbox 360 servers will be available again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we get a straight answer on when xbox 360 servers will be available again?: There are numerous reports of outages on the site downdetector.com. Yet somehow Microsoft has NO message on their service status page, which is pretty dishonest. A rep on chat claimed there was...
  7. Stuttering Video - Getting Worse - Unusable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuttering Video - Getting Worse - Unusable: VUDU, Netflix, Live TV etc are all having serious TV stuttering / tearing issues. I'm at my wits end with this and I am very close to training the family to start using the built in smart tv apps...
  8. Keep getting error on startup. 0x800706ba. Xbox becomes unusable until hard reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting error on startup. 0x800706ba. Xbox becomes unusable until hard reboot.: Ever since I synced the new Xbox controller a couple weeks ago I started getting an error (0x800706ba) that locks up my Xbox until I do a hard reset (Reseat power cable). I couldn't find the error...
  9. How to get the money back for the purchased and unused month?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get the money back for the purchased and unused month?: How to get the money back for the purchased and unused month? d19b4421-63c5-4c15-b6e1-2ae92924e1ae
  10. Prompt asks “Which one do you want to use?” for save data. Does the unused Save Data get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prompt asks “Which one do you want to use?” for save data. Does the unused Save Data get ...: To be clear I have an external HDD. You can transfer DLC and installed game data between the external and internal drives but your save game data itself is NOT something you can copy or move (at...