XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

Discus and support XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to use my XBox gift card to purchase shadowkeep, or do I need to get it from microsoft directly? 5d3e3e21-3258-411b-be50-9c836a75c14e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXI RAGNAR IXx, Oct 6, 2019.

1. XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

Is it possible to use my XBox gift card to purchase shadowkeep, or do I need to get it from microsoft directly?

:)

xXI RAGNAR IXx, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

The Xbox Credit Giftcard you can use to buy destiny Shadowkeep, bot if the gift card is to Destiny other version you don't can use to take Shadowkeep version
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

yes you can. I always use Xbox gift cards for purchases, including Shadowkeep.
  4. JayMax1111 Win User

As long as there's credit on it I don't see why not
  5. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Yes, it should have work. You have to use the gift card on that account where you want to buy the content, and after you'll be able to choose a payment method.
  6. IRB Win User

If you have a Microsoft gift card for money, then you should be able to use that money on your account to purchase from the Microsoft/Xbox store.
Thema:

1. XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep - Similar Threads - gift card Destiny

2. Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference: Hi I guess I am having a rather unique problem. Microsoft Support wasn't able to solve it earlier. I have redeemed a CAD $25 XBOX gift card to my Microsoft account that I use on my xBox 360...
  3. Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card: Eu acho que a Microsoft deveria fazer um sistema de recompensas por jogadores honestos e com a comportaçao boa eu acho que isso diminuiria muito a toxidade dos jogadores que as vezes passam dos...
  4. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...
  5. minecraft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft gift card: I wanted to put my Minecraft gift card on my friends account but I messed up and it gave it to me how do I fix it cca48678-48d6-49f0-8232-fe78584df7ee
  6. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  7. presente de dia das crianças(gift card) [Children's Day gift (gift card)]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    presente de dia das crianças(gift card) [Children's Day gift (gift card)]: oque eu faço ?eu nao recebi o gift card que a microsoft estava dando em comemoraçao da BGS e do dia das crianças [Translation-What do I do? I did not receive the gift card that Microsoft was...
  8. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  9. Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards: Recently Microsoft rewards started doing this thing where if I buy a gift card, it automatically goes into my account, instead of giving me the code. But what if I want to actually give it as a...
  10. Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card: É possível fazer compras dentro de jogos seja eles da EA, Ubisoft, por exemplo utilizando o saldo de gift cards? Compras essas que são de cash dentro dos games, skins, passes de temporada? [Edit...