XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

Discus and support XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to use my XBox gift card to purchase shadowkeep, or do I need to get it from microsoft directly? 5d3e3e21-3258-411b-be50-9c836a75c14e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXI RAGNAR IXx, Oct 6, 2019.

1. XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep

Is it possible to use my XBox gift card to purchase shadowkeep, or do I need to get it from microsoft directly?

:)

xXI RAGNAR IXx, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

The Xbox Credit Giftcard you can use to buy destiny Shadowkeep, bot if the gift card is to Destiny other version you don't can use to take Shadowkeep version
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

yes you can. I always use Xbox gift cards for purchases, including Shadowkeep.
  4. 1JayMax Win User

As long as there's credit on it I don't see why not
  5. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Yes, it should have work. You have to use the gift card on that account where you want to buy the content, and after you'll be able to choose a payment method.
  6. IRB Win User

If you have a Microsoft gift card for money, then you should be able to use that money on your account to purchase from the Microsoft/Xbox store.
Thema:

1. XBox gift card and Destiny Shadowkeep - Similar Threads - gift card Destiny

2. Deactivated Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deactivated Xbox gift card: Why does My xbox says that my xbox gift card has been deactivated? 1772cc18-8e4d-4b84-989f-a715db6690c2
  3. robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card: Hello, i have an 5$ Microsoft gift card and would like to reedeem it for robux in roblox. However, i dont know how to redeem it. If somebody knows how, please kindly respond. I thank you in...
  4. Redeeming Vbucks gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Vbucks gift card: Hi There, My son got a vbucks gift card for his birthday. We redeemed it under his account in epic games. It then gave us another code and told us to go to our microsoft account to redeem it. I...
  5. Microsft rewards gift card not in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsft rewards gift card not in my account: I recently redeemed a gift card for 5 dollars in rewards and it is not in my account! They keep doing this and how can I get my gift card? 1e86270e-a801-4c31-875c-52204d22c0d0
  6. Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gift Card: What do I do when i get a Xbox Gift Card and it says it been redemmed and activated and it says i have a balance but it wont let me spend when im in a game 3d237a8f-df44-45a2-97f7-1f70c241de32
  7. Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift cards: I'm having some issues buying Microsoft gift cards. Instead of putting my credit card onto my Xbox, I purchase gift cards so that I don't get carried away. I'm from Argentina and the Argentinian...
  8. I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated: I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated d99d6cb8-deb0-4aa5-8a3e-f0b46f6da929
  9. Gift card already redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card already redeemed: I just bought a digital Xbox gift card from the GameStop website, but it says it has already been redeemed. What do I do? bb9fab66-d459-458d-8a89-2bfcbc47c3f0
  10. Buying gift cards for gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gift cards for gamertag change: Is there any way to change my gamer tag with apple pay? Or buy a gift card to use? 29819bf5-d56d-4eb5-8441-9fe23e8dc891