Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site

Discus and support Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, Guys, I m wane And I m working from a long time for the company named VideoMedia.com and while researching the topic for lowest price gift and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wane Roy, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Wane Roy
    Wane Roy New Member

Hey, Guys, I m wane And I m working from a long time for the company named VideoMedia.com and while researching the topic for lowest price gift and XboxGamePass

Wane Roy, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Wane Roy
    Wane Roy New Member
    Yes you can use both, Xbox Gift Cards as well as Game Pass we are there for both and you can join Xbox Gold Also for free

Wane Roy, Aug 13, 2019
  3. SuprX BR Win User

xbox game pass

you can get game pass with xbox gift cards or use you gift card balance to buy game pass; easy ways.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!

If you want to buy the $1 deal you would need an Xbox gift card. A Game Pass gift card would just add game pass to your account and you would just be paying the amount you have to pay for the gift card itself.
  5. Allebas Win User

My Gift Card does not work

As far as i know you can't purchase subscriptions with gift card balance, you need a PayPal or Credit/debit card, as the purchase is a reoccurring one. You can also purchase gift cards specificly for live and game pass, just a heads up.
    Hi Neo Norseman,

Once upon a time you couldn't use a Xbox gift card to purchase Xbox Gold but now you can. However, a credit/debit, paypal is needed for the reoccurring fee.

Learn about gift cards and codes

With a Microsoft or Xbox gift card, you let the lucky recipient choose the gift they want. There are no fees or expiration dates, and either card can
    be used to buy:

To redeem a gift card you received, go to microsoft.com/redeem. For more ways to redeem gift cards and codes, see How
    to redeem an Xbox code
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

Game Pass !!!

Sí, puede pagar con tarjeta de regalo para xbox live gold y xbox game pass si no puede pagar a través del soporte de contacto de tarjeta de regalo

[Translation - Yes, you can pay with a gift card for xbox live gold and xbox game pass if you can not pay through the gift card contact support]
  7. Flymonkey102 Win User

BILLING PROBLEM

You should be able to use Xbox Gift Cards for Game Pass. What is it saying when you try to make the purchase?
Thema:

1. Xbox Gift Card and Xbox Game Pass free for everyone on the site - Similar Threads - Gift Card Game

2. Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card: So today i went on the xbox one store and i always wanted to play Banjo Kazooie. Only problem, Its for xbox 360. Luckily you can play them on xbox one. But i hate credit cards and so i bought a...
  3. Gift card game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card game pass: I can't redeem my membership game pass because Xbox don't allows please help me ? 7236d3be-ba7f-4aa7-8a7c-e034a48064aa
  4. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  5. Xbox game pass gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass gift card refund: My son has received 4 xbox game passes gift cards but wanted a regular xbox live gift card. How do I refund these or exchange to my balance for in game or other purchases?...
  6. To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To Buy Backwards games with Microsoft Gift Cards: Since the backwards games list is increasing every day we should have an update in order to buy games using the Microsoft gift cards. I do know how hard it is but it's something that the fans...
  7. Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Game Gift Card on xBox 360: Hey. I use the grand theft auto 5 the game gift card on my mobile phone xBox application. İts a live code. The program accept but now I cant enter the game with my xBox360 program said the xBox...
  8. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  9. Game Pass Gift Card ...nightmares

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gift Card ...nightmares: Hello My wife purchased a Game Pass gift card for £7.99, we have successfully redeemed the card and its showing on our purchase history correctly. What we can't work out is how to use this to...
  10. Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Subscription and Gift Cards: Hey guys... So, this afternoon I bought a Xbox gift card to activate my Game Pass subscription, but something's wrong... When the payment screen appears, it ask me to add a Credit Card, but...