Xbox gift card code already redeemed?

Discus and support Xbox gift card code already redeemed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a code from gamestop for 20 USD but it stated it was redeemed on 03 26 2021 which is very unlikely for the fact of it being today is 03 25... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mokaakashabd, Mar 26, 2021.

1. mokaakashabd
    mokaakashabd Guest

I purchased a code from gamestop for 20 USD but it stated it was redeemed on 03 26 2021 which is very unlikely for the fact of it being today is 03 25 2021, is there any possible way I am able to get a refund or put in a report for this matter to be looked into?

:)

mokaakashabd, Mar 26, 2021
  2. HoldingAces Win User

Damaged xbox gift card

Hi there.

Has this gift card already been redeemed or claimed?

Also, when you purchased the gift card, was the code already scratched off?
  3. Salmoro Win User

Gift card transfer

There is no possible way; If the Gift Card code of the funds is already redeemed.
  4. denis97g Win User

Paypal question

yes, gift cards work on the xbox. He'll buy the gift card and redeem the code on his xbox account.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region

Hello Hilm,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue in reference to an Xbox gift card stating that it is not from the region on the Microsoft account.

Is this a gift card that you're attempting to redeem, or have you already redeemed it?

Our suggestion is to follow our troubleshoot redeem gift card and code issues for direct assistance in this regard.

Try this and clarify the question above and we'll await your response.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Xbox gift card code already redeemed? - Similar Threads - gift card code

2. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  3. X box gift card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X box gift card code: My son has scratched too hard on the code on back of gift card, some letters and digits are impossible to read. Can x box help me with if i give them the bar code?...
  4. Putting in Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Putting in Gift Card Codes: I recently got an xbox one s and I go in to put in a gify card everything goes well until I have to hit confirm and I do then a grey screen sits there and I thought it was loading so I left it for...
  5. can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email?: can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email? a00ed437-0127-4b5e-a4c4-ec4022c5b861
  6. Code Gift Card Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Gift Card Redemption: I did not find the gift card code of Xbox and I d like to know how could I receive a new one? 2fedc1b1-4d89-466e-9128-67e685419985
  7. How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on.

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I redeem a vc gift card that has no code on.: How do i redeem a vc gift card with no code on the back. 080eb7a4-0fe1-4aec-b82d-e47e0225fc71
  8. Gift card code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card code not working: My son has just purchased a gift card, and has tried to enter the 25 digit code. It will allow him to put 24 characters in but just wont allow him to put the 25th character in. i thought he’d...
  9. V Bucks Gift Card Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V Bucks Gift Card Code: I purchased a V Bucks gift card on microsoft's website for my friends daughter. I have the confirmation email, but no code for her to redeem. Im not seeing how I can get the digital gift card to...
  10. Lost receipt with redeem code for Gears Tactics digital gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost receipt with redeem code for Gears Tactics digital gift card: I was gifted a Digital Gears Tactics card for Christmas but did not get the redeem code. It was purchased from Target and they said they could not pull the redeem code up in their system. How do I...