Xbox Gift Card Code

Discus and support Xbox Gift Card Code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I bought a 15 dollar Xbox Gift Card and the code was not scratched off. When I went on to my Xbox to redeem the code, it says “We ran into a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpiroCela, Jul 22, 2021.

1. SpiroCela
    SpiroCela Guest

Xbox Gift Card Code

Hello. I bought a 15 dollar Xbox Gift Card and the code was not scratched off. When I went on to my Xbox to redeem the code, it says “We ran into a problem completing this purchase, you can retry below or try back later. When I retry the same thing is said. Can someone help me out here? I would much appreciate it.

:)

SpiroCela, Jul 22, 2021
  2. denis97g Win User

Paypal question

yes, gift cards work on the xbox. He'll buy the gift card and redeem the code on his xbox account.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Gift Card

Hello janainaCarla1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Gift Card/code producing an error. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Troubleshoot redeeming Xbox gift codes/card
    s.

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox gift card

Hello jon-joyce,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to utilize the currency on an Xbox gift card. You do need to

redeem the prepaid code
    to a Microsoft account in order to use the currency on

the gift card
    . The article we provided explains more about gift cards and codes. This includes what you can purchase with the currency on the gift card. We hope this information helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

cartao presente[gift card]

Hello NilsonNunes Tavares,

Thank you for your post. To redeem an Xbox Gift Card, please visit our
    Redemption
    website. If you are experiencing an issue with redeeming a code, visit this article:

Troubleshoot Gift Card/Codes

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Gift Card Code

1. Xbox Gift Card Code - Similar Threads - Gift Card Code

2. Gift card Can not read code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card Can not read code: Code got eraced by the glue d24bb1a4-b1b1-4920-ab6b-cdf2a7bfceb1
  3. My bar code ripped off my gift card how do I get to use it if it has the long qr scan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My bar code ripped off my gift card how do I get to use it if it has the long qr scan: My bar code ripped off my $15 Xbox gift card how do I still get to use it I threw away the receipt ***Moved from Microsoft Education / Office / Other*** 9903b272-a080-4a39-a629-a9d17f179a83
  4. XBox gift card code not readable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox gift card code not readable: Purchased gift card for kid but they destroyed code by scratching with something too sharp. How can I get code for card? c99e0262-d282-4185-ba2e-de78807bb57a
  5. My gift card code is only partially there

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gift card code is only partially there: I have a $15 dollar Xbox gift card and the code is partially gone, I have the receipt with all the information on it if that helps with anything. 9f015b67-4106-4928-a450-983d617add6f
  6. My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code: I can't read my Xbox gift card code because it's damaged and when I try to call Microsoft it just takes me to a virtual assistant that I can't do anything with 339801cd-2a3a-42e8-bcf0-9268219f3b91
  7. My gift card code got scratched off and its the 20 dollar one that comes in packs of 3 my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My gift card code got scratched off and its the 20 dollar one that comes in packs of 3 my...: PLZ help me im just a kid and i want my gift card please 5c022e17-e9d7-4411-9d1f-0629360756dd
  8. Brand New Digital Xbox Gift Card Codes “Already Redeemed”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Digital Xbox Gift Card Codes “Already Redeemed”: I used a $40 gift card for GameStop to purchase two $20 Xbox Gift Card Digital Codes in the same order, and merely minutes upon getting the confirmation email with the codes in them, I go to enter...
  9. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  10. Xbox gift card code already redeemed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code already redeemed?: I purchased a code from gamestop for 20 USD but it stated it was redeemed on 03 26 2021 which is very unlikely for the fact of it being today is 03 25 2021, is there any possible way I am able to...