Xbox Gift Card Codes

Discus and support Xbox Gift Card Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Have you had a gift card stolen/redeemed? I received a new card for a gift, was already redeemed. What did you do to get your account credited?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RockFungus1, Jan 29, 2019.

1. RockFungus1
    RockFungus1 Guest

Xbox Gift Card Codes

Have you had a gift card stolen/redeemed? I received a new card for a gift, was already redeemed. What did you do to get your account credited?

:)

RockFungus1, Jan 29, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Paypal question

yes, gift cards work on the xbox. He'll buy the gift card and redeem the code on his xbox account.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox gift card

Hello jon-joyce,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to utilize the currency on an Xbox gift card. You do need to

redeem the prepaid code
    to a Microsoft account in order to use the currency on

the gift card
    . The article we provided explains more about gift cards and codes. This includes what you can purchase with the currency on the gift card. We hope this information helps!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

Hi Ammon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the gift cards. Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are for both Microsoft and Xbox.

This is directly from the
    Microsoft gift card
    :

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases
    at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

This is directly from the
    Xbox gift card
    :

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital
    gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

If you are purchasing devices like Xbox console, surface pro they are limited to being used for them.

If you will be mainly using these on an Xbox console, then the Xbox gift card is perfect.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. GR412 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

Yeah the link is an Xbox gift card. And I see, I thought the gift cards were like a code, like the 1 month of Xbox live gold.
Thema:

Xbox Gift Card Codes

1. Xbox Gift Card Codes - Similar Threads - Gift Card Codes

2. Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...: I was adding credit to my account via gift card when I noticed a message saying that the credit will be added to an old email address that I lost the password to. Currently I use a different email...
  3. Xbox gift card codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card codes: A friend in England sent me in the USA a code through xbox Is it possible to redeem this code? 414f0806-e547-4778-b3bc-81c38880725b
  4. Codice o Gift card sottratto senza il mio consenso[Code or Gift card stolen without my consent]

in XBoX on Windows
    Codice o Gift card sottratto senza il mio consenso[Code or Gift card stolen without my consent]: Salve. Io ho in possesso un account minecraft premium da dove è possibile riscattare un codice o gift card che ti permette di avere minecraft Windows 10. Quel codice è gi stato usato ma non lo...
  5. Requesting a new digital code for a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Requesting a new digital code for a gift card: My friend from Canada had sent me a code for a $15 Xbox gift card, but when I tried to claim it, it said I had to change regions in order to do so. I went through the site to troubleshoot this,...
  6. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...
  7. Code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code for gift card: Because of the new update you can no longer get a code for something you redeemed using points and that’s a problem because i need to give a friend a code for a gift card so he can redeem it...
  8. gift card voucher code partially destroyed so cannot input code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift card voucher code partially destroyed so cannot input code: I bought a gift card in germany, and complete;y rubbed off the first three digits. The rest of the code is ok and has not been redeemed. can i get a new code? Thx...
  9. Can a gift card code be redeemed against an account other than my own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a gift card code be redeemed against an account other than my own?: I have purchased an xBox gift card and have received the code with which to redeem it. Can I give the code to my grandson to redeem against his account? 0fdd33ec-17e0-4e38-a26b-8bbf9950f5e1
  10. Messed up code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Messed up code for gift card: I acidently removed the code for it but i tried contacting microsft support but i lost the recipt. Is there anything i can do? 52aa66eb-c3da-4e6c-b07d-6842c28adfa5