Xbox Gift Card Codes

Discus and support Xbox Gift Card Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Have you had a gift card stolen/redeemed? I received a new card for a gift, was already redeemed. What did you do to get your account credited?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RockFungus1, Jan 29, 2019.

1. RockFungus1
    RockFungus1 Guest

Xbox Gift Card Codes

Have you had a gift card stolen/redeemed? I received a new card for a gift, was already redeemed. What did you do to get your account credited?

:)

RockFungus1, Jan 29, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Paypal question

yes, gift cards work on the xbox. He'll buy the gift card and redeem the code on his xbox account.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

Hi Ammon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the gift cards. Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are for both Microsoft and Xbox.

This is directly from the
    Microsoft gift card
    :

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases
    at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

This is directly from the
    Xbox gift card
    :

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital
    gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

If you are purchasing devices like Xbox console, surface pro they are limited to being used for them.

If you will be mainly using these on an Xbox console, then the Xbox gift card is perfect.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

Hi Charles,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to explain how Xbox Gift cards work.

Did you buy a pre-paid gift card from a retailer or local convenient store? Or did you buy a

digital code online
    ?

With either method, you still need to redeem the code to your Microsoft Account, and you can do so in many different ways. Take a look at this guide "Redeem
    a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    " with steps on how to redeem your 100 dollar gift card.

I hope this helps!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gift Card Code doesn't work

YYou can't scan a bar code on Xbox live

Only a qr code.

Bar codes are only for the retailer nor can you use the bar code in anywsy

Are you sure you got a Xbox gift card not a ms store gift card and yes they are different
Thema:

Xbox Gift Card Codes

1. Xbox Gift Card Codes - Similar Threads - Gift Card Codes

2. over scratched the code on gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    over scratched the code on gift card: I have been going back and forth with one of their reps. I feel like they are giving me the run a around. I have 90% of the code. My lovely son scraped so hard it indented the card. Any...
  3. Damaged code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Damaged code for gift card: I purchase a gift card worth 30 and it gave me 3 codes each $10 but I damage two of them what can I do 119636f3-3552-428a-a381-617e97919a38
  4. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  5. Request new digital code for an xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request new digital code for an xbox gift card: I mis scratched my gift card and I wanted a new digital code, but could not find the appropriate link. Anyone knows how to do it? 58033cc4-5745-4e62-8fb6-f1c1ecdb39eb
  6. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: I was wondering about how you change your redeem code of gift card email? I tried to enter a code today, and it came up with a email that got deleted years ago. Is there anyway to change it?...
  7. XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code: Can you help with the above issue? ac28b725-16df-4177-8fe1-32d107213706
  8. hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet: [img] when i use the code i have proplem code is not active yet 5ca45112-83c8-4521-ae6d-9f8d54796526
  9. purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    purchased a gift card and can't read the code of card: We had purchase a Gold xbox live and the numbers in the back got ripped so we can't read the numbers. Please help! 922527ac-54e9-4a4b-8be3-5e8779e4dc81
  10. need help with a gift card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    need help with a gift card code: was givin a 50 $ gift card but no code in a email from you guys b459e1c0-86da-4a8b-b64e-31420bfd2047