Xbox gift card not redeeming

Discus and support Xbox gift card not redeeming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 3 xbox gift cards at GameStop. 2 have been redeemed but 1 is still processing. It's been over 24 hours but my account balance still hasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TristanDiaz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. TristanDiaz
    TristanDiaz Guest

I bought 3 xbox gift cards at GameStop. 2 have been redeemed but 1 is still processing. It's been over 24 hours but my account balance still hasn't updated the correct amount. The order number is
    [Mod Removed - PII] and the card number is [Mod Removed - PII]. I already brought this issue up with microsoft support but they claim my credit is already updated. The link they e-mailed to me to prove this links to a broken
    page. I just want the $15 I paid for. Can anyone on the support team lend a hand?

:)

TristanDiaz, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

hate the new xbox live rewords system

There is a sweepstakes to win a $500 gift card, but you can redeem a gift card straight out. Not everything they have to redeem is for a sweepstakes. You can redeem $3.00, $5.00, and $10.00 Xbox gift cards.
  3. denis97g Win User

Paypal question

yes, gift cards work on the xbox. He'll buy the gift card and redeem the code on his xbox account.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  5. Skull3s Win User

Gift cards

I have xbox gift card as a gift but did not get the 25 digit number. How do I redeem this card
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Hello my name is Jason,I run a youtube channel and i wanna change my Gamertag but when i try to reedem a money code it can, This stated in january 2014 or December 29th 2013

That's a region error:

Error 80122734 occurs when you try to redeem an Xbox gift card on Xbox 360
    Problem

You see the following error code when you try to redeem an Xbox gift card:

• Error 80122734
    This means that the currency that the gift card is in doesn’t match the currency used by your Microsoft account. For example, you have a gift card in Canadian dollars. That card can’t be redeemed on a US Microsoft account, which uses US dollars.

Solution

To resolve this problem, you can try to return or exchange the Xbox gift card at the retailer from whom you purchased it. Then, make sure that you obtain a card in the correct currency for your Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Xbox gift card not redeeming - Similar Threads - gift card redeeming

2. Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account: I just bought 2 €10 Gift cards and redeemed the codes through the Xbox app on my phone. After entering the codes i got the normal message that the amount was added to my account but when trying...
  3. Xbox gift card won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card won't redeem: Hi Microsoft, I bought a £5.00 gift card today from game and when I try to redeem it, it says "code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, please contact the merchant. Could you...
  4. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...
  5. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  6. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: I was wondering about how you change your redeem code of gift card email? I tried to enter a code today, and it came up with a email that got deleted years ago. Is there anyway to change it?...
  7. Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards from Different Regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards from Different Regions: Hi. I live in Australia and I have a friend from the US who wants to send me a $5 USD Gift card. I was wondering if it is still possible to redeem it and if it will be automatically turned into...
  8. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card: Hello, I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your Xbox account. So I was wondering how would it...
  9. xbox gift card already redeemed!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gift card already redeemed!?: Hello, I bought an xbox card and when trying to redeem it, it says I was already redeemed. Could you tell me date when it was redeemed so I can ask for a refund on the store I bought it?...
  10. Xbox Gift Card redeemed to parent account instead of Child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift Card redeemed to parent account instead of Child account: Hi I redeemed a gift card that my son had gotten for his birthday having signed into his child account. However the funds have been credited to my parent account and he cannot now use them to buy...