Xbox gift card not redeeming

Discus and support Xbox gift card not redeeming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 3 xbox gift cards at GameStop. 2 have been redeemed but 1 is still processing. It's been over 24 hours but my account balance still hasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TristanDiaz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. TristanDiaz
    TristanDiaz Guest

I bought 3 xbox gift cards at GameStop. 2 have been redeemed but 1 is still processing. It's been over 24 hours but my account balance still hasn't updated the correct amount. The order number is
    [Mod Removed - PII] and the card number is [Mod Removed - PII]. I already brought this issue up with microsoft support but they claim my credit is already updated. The link they e-mailed to me to prove this links to a broken
    page. I just want the $15 I paid for. Can anyone on the support team lend a hand?

:)

TristanDiaz, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

hate the new xbox live rewords system

There is a sweepstakes to win a $500 gift card, but you can redeem a gift card straight out. Not everything they have to redeem is for a sweepstakes. You can redeem $3.00, $5.00, and $10.00 Xbox gift cards.
  3. denis97g Win User

Paypal question

yes, gift cards work on the xbox. He'll buy the gift card and redeem the code on his xbox account.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  5. Skull3s Win User

Gift cards

I have xbox gift card as a gift but did not get the 25 digit number. How do I redeem this card
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox gift card

Hello jon-joyce,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to utilize the currency on an Xbox gift card. You do need to

redeem the prepaid code
    to a Microsoft account in order to use the currency on

the gift card
    . The article we provided explains more about gift cards and codes. This includes what you can purchase with the currency on the gift card. We hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox gift card not redeeming - Similar Threads - gift card redeeming

2. Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...: I was adding credit to my account via gift card when I noticed a message saying that the credit will be added to an old email address that I lost the password to. Currently I use a different email...
  3. i cant redeem a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem a gift card: My brother recently gave me his old Xbox one with about 2 months lest of live on it so when that ran out I went to enter the code he gave me for another six months but it didn't work so I just...
  4. Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?: Hi everyone, I've heard that game pass ultimate gift cards only work for new members with none subscription. So my ultimate expired just a few days ago and i was wondering is if those gift cards...
  5. Gift card already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card already redeemed: Bought a gift card and its saying already redeemed. How can i get my money back????? 8ae73a09-5b58-4df8-b7fe-72b01c50ef0e
  6. Redeeming a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming a gift card: Hello all. Please help. It seems like we have 2 microsoft accounts. So when my son redeemed his fortnite gift card, he didnt see the vbucks in the game. I guess he redeemed it on the wrong...
  7. Redeeming a gift card then purchasing minecoins.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming a gift card then purchasing minecoins.: We are new to XBOX, got it for Christmas, along with a few gift cards. The kids got a $15 card- I followed the instructions on the back to redeem it. Ok, so i think it logged the credit into his...
  8. Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Card redeemed on account (in-game) and cannot access funds: Hello, My daughter redeemed a Gift Card while on her profile for some Minecraft texture packs, but her account is not the main XBL GOLD account. The main XBL GOLD account was also logged into the...
  9. GIFT CARD NO REDIME[Gift card does not redeem]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GIFT CARD NO REDIME[Gift card does not redeem]: Buenas noches comunidad; Le compré una Gift Card en USA a mi hijo; cuando quiero redimirla en Colombia me lo impide por no ser comprada en este país, alguna sugerencia para poder redimirla? es de...
  10. Can't redeem Xbox Gift Cards i've purchased due to "region"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Gift Cards i've purchased due to "region": I live and South Africa so obviously I bought gift cards in the currency of ZAR which is South African Rand. When trying to redeem it on my Microsoft account it just kept saying the regions aren't...