Xbox gift card not working

Discus and support Xbox gift card not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I loaded a $20 XBOX LIVE GOLd account. I tried using the code but I got an overdue subscription notice of $9.99. I dont have a subscription. I usually... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MattDJ1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. MattDJ1
    MattDJ1 Guest

I loaded a $20 XBOX LIVE GOLd account. I tried using the code but I got an overdue subscription notice of $9.99. I dont have a subscription. I usually buy the gift card from amazon and use it with no problem. Does anybody know the solution. I tried xbox,
    no help at all.

:)

MattDJ1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. eber3 Win User

Gift cards

What kind of gift card is it? I've never heard of non MS gift cards for xbox. You can always try inputting the code and see if it works.
  3. maxen Win User

Cannot buy Xbox Live Gold

Make sure the page's region is set to Canada, but note that a Visa gift card will ONLY work IF it allows international purchases, but not all gift cards will. You need to check the specifics of that particular gift card and verify this. If it does not, you
    will not be able to use it for payments on Xbox Live.
  4. Threezi Win User

Past Due Payment

If I bought a Xbox live gift card would it work?
  5. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Microsoft Gift Cards on Amazon

I have once brought a PSN gift card with a Amazon gift card, it works great.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have a question or issue with my Microsoft account

Gift cards will only work in the region they were created for. There is no way to change the region of a gift card.
Thema:

1. Xbox gift card not working - Similar Threads - gift card working

2. I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Xbox Gift card before and it worked perfectly, now, it says it’s not from my region: What is this yo? (Mod Removed) c67f67c6-aa5b-40e4-a826-ea2f47ab2c64
  3. Gift card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card not working: I have purchased a gift card of 59.99$.Now when I am redeeming it, It shows error message "Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a different region...
  4. Mijn gift card werkt niet [Translation - My gift card doesn't work]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mijn gift card werkt niet [Translation - My gift card doesn't work]: Mijn gift card werkt niet [Translation - My gift card doesn't work] e5f3a2d6-935c-468f-ba18-4cb928a08488
  5. xbox gift card not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gift card not working: My son received a Xbox gift card as a present. When we type in the code to redeem online it says This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code. We don't have a receipt...
  6. gift card not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    gift card not working: I recently bought in game currency (v bucks) with a£15 giftcard but this was before the update went live. Seconds before. my gift card was redeemed successfully. but when i went back onto the...
  7. Gift Card Redeemed from Amazon not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card Redeemed from Amazon not working.: I recently purchased a virtual Xbox gift card on Amazon and redeemed it using Amazon's "redeem on Xbox.com" option. After redeeming the code, I checked my Microsoft account, and the $25 is showing...
  8. my gift card has stopped working it was a three month trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my gift card has stopped working it was a three month trial: Split from this thread. I want to help out a code my gift card has stopped working it was a three month trial and it stopped working out of nowhere and it hasn't even been a month yet and I have...
  9. USA - Gift Card Code - Sent to Ireland - will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USA - Gift Card Code - Sent to Ireland - will not work: Good Afternoon Everyone, I purchased two (2) $100 gift card codes from Amazon and then sent those to two (2) separate accounts for two (2) friends in Ireland. They are unable to use those codes....
  10. Bought 2 £10 gift cards one from a shop another downloaded from game none work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 2 £10 gift cards one from a shop another downloaded from game none work: error message from the gift card is MB/Jj7TzYEepUl1.1.1.6.9 2018/08/09 - 18:55:51 UTC can’t download the Xbox hub app either the Xbox was purchased 7/8/18. The scratch off isn’t damaged also same...