Xbox Gift Card, please help

Discus and support Xbox Gift Card, please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I and my family want to buy a game that is off. We have Microsoft rewards, so I redeemed an Xbox gift card, so then I looked up how can I give my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel A_335, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Daniel A_335
    Daniel A_335 Guest

I and my family want to buy a game that is off. We have Microsoft rewards, so I redeemed an Xbox gift card, so then I looked up how can I give my account balance to my family member to buy, so he could get it, and then we would have on that account both of the account balances combined. So anyway, I found out that you can't, which was really deeply upsetting to me. The reason why it upsets me was that after all these years, that I was loyal to Xbox; I have the original Xbox from 2011, the Xbox 360, TWO, not one TWO Xbox ones, and I have about 20 controllers, after all, I have spent and done for you guys, this is how you repay me. This is very sad for me, how could such a company that I gave so much to, betray me like this. I hope you can change how your system works, or at least do something with the account balances. To know what my account is and to see what my family member's account is, reach out to me. Please fix this problem, it is aggravating (I want an ACTUAL XBOX WORKER/EMPLOYEE NOT SOMEONE ELSE)

:)

Daniel A_335, Apr 23, 2021
  2. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Microsoft Account balancing

Was this a Store or an Xbox gift card. Certain gift cards cannot be used in certain stores. Can you check the type of gift card it is please.

if you found this post helpful please upvote
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Gift Card

Hello janainaCarla1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Gift Card/code producing an error. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Troubleshoot redeeming Xbox gift codes/card
    s.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

codice product gia riscattato[product code already redeemed]

Hello AngeloCesaroni,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Gift Code. To troubleshoot this, please visit this article: Troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Troubleshoot gift card and code issues

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

credito[credit]

Hello Eduardo CamposCarabajal,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with redeeming an Xbox pre-paid card. To troubleshoot this issue, please visit the following page:

Troubleshoot Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards/Codes

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

cartao presente[gift card]

Hello NilsonNunes Tavares,

Thank you for your post. To redeem an Xbox Gift Card, please visit our
    Redemption
    website. If you are experiencing an issue with redeeming a code, visit this article:

Troubleshoot Gift Card/Codes

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gift Card, please help - Similar Threads - Gift Card please

2. Paying Past dues with a gift card (please take the time to read)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying Past dues with a gift card (please take the time to read): ive got a 10$ due on my xbox account whose country is set to the US but i actuay live in the UAE, so i bought a 10$ gift card from a local store which could be used on my US account and had gold...
  3. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2
  4. Well i wanna pay wif my gift card but i cant but thats the only way i can do it so please take ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Well i wanna pay wif my gift card but i cant but thats the only way i can do it so please take ...: Please tak money of my balance so i can play with my only friends ive known them 8years please cff70f30-26e3-49a1-bb61-0fa18bf4f75c
  5. Gift Card Delayed Until Sale Ends!?!?! Please say no!

in XBoX Rewards
    Gift Card Delayed Until Sale Ends!?!?! Please say no!: Help! Sale on Hitman ends in 40 mins and my digital gift card is not arriving! It usually arrives nearly instantaneously! 7d667540-8cb3-45af-87ed-fd5a3353c10f
  6. Please re send 10 dollar gift card from Gears 4 purchase on microsoft store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please re send 10 dollar gift card from Gears 4 purchase on microsoft store: I purchased Gears 4 on the Microsoft store with this email/account and was never emailed by $10 gift card code. Please resend 6a3671ea-f99e-460d-b17c-2b0e49f578cf
  7. Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card not able to REDEEM, please HELP.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card not able to REDEEM, please HELP.: Redeem not working Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card Order Confirmation: 551361496364061 Promo Code: [Mod Removed ] Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card Order Confirmation: 545655112321086...
  8. Can we please use gift our gift card balance to by BC games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please use gift our gift card balance to by BC games?: I mean, why is this not already possible? Is the backwards compatible store no longer a part of Microsoft? Because that is the only reason I can thing of for me not being able to use gift cards to...
  9. i want a free gift card code please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want a free gift card code please: i want a free gift card code please d72d1971-1b52-4632-8702-f595f4948932
  10. Gift card issue please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card issue please help.: Okay, so I purchased a gift card the other day, I've redeemed it but now I have no idea how to get the store to use the money on that redeemed gift card to buy things from the Xbox One store...