XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code

Discus and support XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can you help with the above issue? ac28b725-16df-4177-8fe1-32d107213706 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ELEKTRO1000, Mar 14, 2019.

1. ELEKTRO1000
    ELEKTRO1000 Guest

Can you help with the above issue?

:)

ELEKTRO1000, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. XBOX gift card scratched to hard and can't read all of the code - Similar Threads - gift card scratched

2. XBox Gift Card and XBox One Gift Card Difference

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Gift Card and XBox One Gift Card Difference: What is the difference between an Xbox gift card and an Xbox One gift card? 02e6224a-68db-492e-9971-a175a559f105
  3. Xbox gift card in different countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card in different countries: Hi im located in the U.S i have a friend who recently got an xbox but he is located in guyana i was wondering if i bought a gift card and i send him the digital codes would he be able to redeem it...
  4. over scratched the code on gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    over scratched the code on gift card: I have been going back and forth with one of their reps. I feel like they are giving me the run a around. I have 90% of the code. My lovely son scraped so hard it indented the card. Any...
  5. Scratched xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Scratched xbox gift card: My son had a Birthday party and received multiple gift cards. One of the children scratched the back too hard and partially removed the redeem code on a $25 xbox gift card. I have been chatting...
  6. Xbox gift card WITHOUT a scratch off code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card WITHOUT a scratch off code: Microsoft, I'm asking why You can't help me? I called last night spent 45 minutes with Your support team and You basically said thanks for the money but We cant help you. I bought 4 $25 gift...
  7. XBOX gift card scratched too hard and is unreadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX gift card scratched too hard and is unreadable: Hi, My daughter got a XBOX gift card for christmas and the car was scratched too hard and now the code is not readable. How can I get help from Microsoft ? I cannot reach anybody by phone......
  8. Scratched gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scratched gift card: Hey there... My son scratched his Xbox gift card too hard and now we can’t redeem the code! I have the original proof of purchase and the card, just wondering if there is anyway we can still...
  9. Scratched My Xbox Gift Card too Much

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scratched My Xbox Gift Card too Much: Hi my xbox name is and I had just bought a $25 xbox gift card and can not read the code well enough to redeem it because I had scratched it too hard. Is there any other way that I could redeem...
  10. Xbox gift card code scratched off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code scratched off: I have a $25 Xbox gift card, but I scratched the code off in addition to the sticker covering it. How can I redeem my card? 6e079b88-1874-4edc-b4cf-89f53d88276b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gift card scratched too hard

2. cant read the full code on the xbox gift card