Xbox gift card won't redeem

Discus and support Xbox gift card won't redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I bought a £5.00 gift card today from game and when I try to redeem it, it says "code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MAD MAN JAK3, Jul 31, 2019.

1. MAD MAN JAK3
    MAD MAN JAK3 Guest

Hi Microsoft,

I bought a £5.00 gift card today from game and when I try to redeem it, it says "code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, please contact the merchant. Could you please activate it ASAP.

Many thanks [Mod Removed]

:)

MAD MAN JAK3, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox gift card won't redeem - Similar Threads - gift card won't

2. I can't redeem my Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Gift Card: Xbox sent me a message, that said "Thank you for being an Xbox fan! Here is a MXN$150 Gift Card as a token of our appreciation:", I inserted my code in xbox.com/redeemcode and in my Xbox One,...
  3. Xbox gift card code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card code not working: Last weekend i purchased an xbox gift card for $25. I put the code in several times, from multiple devices. I keep getting “code not valid”. I confirmed with merchant they activated it. I did the...
  4. Xbox gift card scam

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card scam: Hello, I have a friend who recently was going to buy something off of someone for a game for X amount of money on xbox gift cards. He bought them from Best Buy and was scammed by that person. Is...
  5. Gift card won't activate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card won't activate: Someone please activate the code I live to far ced71eff-5444-4b00-84f3-c76daf0048ba
  6. The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The system won't let me set a goal in the rewards program for a $5 Amazon gift card.: How do I set a goal for an $5 Amazon gift card in the rewards program. d694138a-739d-413f-9daf-333619dcc3b6
  7. Xbox.com won't let me use gift card to buy anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox.com won't let me use gift card to buy anything.: I recently bought a $25 gift card for Xbox, and I'm trying to buy a game that the Microsoft store will only allow me to get on xbox.com. I went to xbox.com, and it says that I need to add a credit...
  8. I bought my Xbox gift card in another country than where i live, and it won't allow me to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my Xbox gift card in another country than where i live, and it won't allow me to use ...: I went to the states for Christmas and got an Xbox gift card. When I got back to my home in Canada, I tried to redeem my gift card but couldn't. It said that the gift card was purchased in another...
  9. Won't let me redeem gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me redeem gift cards: When I try to redeem the code on gift card it says, Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can...
  10. xbox gold won't work when I put gift card code in

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold won't work when I put gift card code in: I bought a $15 gift card and put the code in to get the one month Xbox gold. It said it was a success putting in the money, but when I tried to do anything that the Xbox gold users could do it...