Xbox gift card

Discus and support Xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought my grandchildren and Xbox gift card. I set up the card under my account. It should have been set up under the children's account. how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JaneDoan, Dec 31, 2018.

1. JaneDoan
    JaneDoan Guest

Xbox gift card

I bought my grandchildren and Xbox gift card.

I set up the card under my account. It should have been set up under the children's account. how do I get that gift card switched over to the other account?

please let me know if you get this message and if you can help. either a refund or switch it over

:)

JaneDoan, Dec 31, 2018
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

4. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  5. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

6. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
Thema:

Xbox gift card

1. Xbox gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. Xbox Live Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gift Card: Mu son asked for a 12 month xbox live gift card for christmas. After purchasing it, his grandmother told me she had just purchased 12 months this summer. If he uses the one i just bought on top of...
  3. Xbox gift card purchased yet not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchased yet not received: I bought a 10 euro xbox store giftcard on the microsoft store and did not receive the mail with the code neither a confirmation of the purchase. Its been more than 3 hours since that happened and...
  4. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  5. Messed up code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Messed up code for gift card: I acidently removed the code for it but i tried contacting microsft support but i lost the recipt. Is there anything i can do? 52aa66eb-c3da-4e6c-b07d-6842c28adfa5
  6. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

in XboX Insiders
    I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...: I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if all of the code is right and it is and it...
  7. Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox gift card: I bought an Xbox Gift Card for $25. Got home and redeemed the card double checked the card number. But then it comes up as if I still don't have Xbox Live. Tried resetting the Xbox we can't work....
  8. 25 character code redemption for gift card problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    25 character code redemption for gift card problems: where is the 25 character code to redeem xbox1 gift card located? purchased online with microsoft points, received email confirming purchase but no 25 character redemption code....
  9. Xbox gift card code won't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code won't redeem: So it has been 2 days that i've tryed to redeem a gift card code for xbox (25Euros) but it won't it says to check if it's activated or it has already been used I was at carrefour a walmart she...
  10. Tarjeta de regalo[Gift card]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tarjeta de regalo[Gift card]: Acabo de ir a comprar una tarjeta de regalo de $300 cuando puse el codigo no lo podia canjear que hago [Translation - I just went to buy a $ 300 gift card when I put the code I could not redeem...