Xbox gift card

Discus and support Xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought my grandchildren and Xbox gift card. I set up the card under my account. It should have been set up under the children's account. how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JaneDoan, Dec 31, 2018.

1. JaneDoan
    JaneDoan Guest

Xbox gift card

I bought my grandchildren and Xbox gift card.

I set up the card under my account. It should have been set up under the children's account. how do I get that gift card switched over to the other account?

please let me know if you get this message and if you can help. either a refund or switch it over

:)

JaneDoan, Dec 31, 2018
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  4. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

5. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  6. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

Thema:

Xbox gift card

1. Xbox gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  3. MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error: WELL, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW AT THE BEGINNING, IF I DON’T GET A RESPONSE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, I AM CONTACTING MOJANG IT’S SELF! OK, SO FIRST OF ALL, I WASTED 300 DHS ($81.68), ON THIS STUPID...
  4. redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC: Hello, I want to know how to reddem a fortnite xbox gift card on my PC, I cant find how to make it. I don't have xbox, I am a PC user on Fortnite. I had redeem my gift card code on the microsoft...
  5. XBOX Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Gift Cards: I bought 6-$50 XBOX Gift Cards for someone else & paid in cash. The recipient has told me the ID Numbers on these cards could not be activated & refuses to reimburse me. Before I take steps to...
  6. Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong?: Where to buy gift cards in Hong Kong? 9ff33e69-4c27-44c4-b892-49e877df20dd
  7. Gift card is declined

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card is declined: trying to upload a live gift card on my sons Xbox, telling the that a payment on an existing account was declined. Blocking the purchase. He just uploaded another gift card and it went in fine. I...
  8. Gift cards sending the wrong currency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift cards sending the wrong currency: Xbox live keeps sending me gift cards in pounds my xbox live store isnt in pounds ive never been outside of the country and my xbox account is set to Usa how do i fix this?...
  9. My sons gift cards both say inactive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons gift cards both say inactive.: I get you want me to go to the retailer to fix this, just so your company knows CVS and others WILL NOT FIX THIS PROBLEM! They can't fix this problem. I know for a fact working in retail myself....
  10. Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card: I added an Xbox gifr card to my microsoft account because thats what the instructions on the back of the card said to do but I can not purchase V bucks with it. I dont know where to go from here...