xbox gift card

Discus and support xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello I bought xbox gift cards ( 2 cards of 20 dollars ) for America to buy the game call Of duty black ops 4 currently discount (38.99 dollars) with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XtrySkYz55, Feb 3, 2019.

1. XtrySkYz55
    XtrySkYz55 Guest

xbox gift card

hello I bought xbox gift cards ( 2 cards of 20 dollars ) for America to buy the game call Of duty black ops 4 currently discount (38.99 dollars) with the gold I own but when I want to buy the game the store asks me which method to pay the rest I do not
    understand

:)

XtrySkYz55, Feb 3, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

4. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  5. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

6. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
Thema:

xbox gift card

1. xbox gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  3. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....
  4. Microsoft/Xbox Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft/Xbox Gift Cards: I recently tried adding $40 worth of gift cards my son received to his Microsoft/Xbox account. It went under MY account instead. I understand that I cannot transfer the money to my child (DUMB -...
  5. Xbox live gift card not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gift card not working: I need a new one its saying this is not a gift card when it is 6dc844a9-2fec-46c5-b561-d5cbb58dfcdc
  6. I buy a gift card and doesn`t give me the rigth money that is supossed to do, how can i fix it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy a gift card and doesn`t give me the rigth money that is supossed to do, how can i fix it?: Recently i buy a gift card but it doesn't give me the right amount of money that is supposed to do, do you have any idea what is it, or even better how to fix it , please i will appreciate it...
  7. Xbox gift card not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card not redeeming: I bought 3 xbox gift cards at GameStop. 2 have been redeemed but 1 is still processing. It's been over 24 hours but my account balance still hasn't updated the correct amount. The order number is...
  8. My xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox gift card: My little brother scratched out the last 5 digits how do i get it back 111bbb9f-01b3-4e04-a466-928f390e2e16
  9. Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?: I don't get it. It's like MS doesn't want money anymore. Why can't I use a US paypal/credit card on the microsoft store to buy Xbox gift cards (or games directly) in Yen/NZ$/AU$, etc? Play-asia...
  10. over scratched the code on gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    over scratched the code on gift card: I have been going back and forth with one of their reps. I feel like they are giving me the run a around. I have 90% of the code. My lovely son scraped so hard it indented the card. Any...