Xbox gift card

Discus and support Xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Adding Xbox gift card to grandchild's account. How do i add one to my grandchild who is under my family on my account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by whatever243, Jun 11, 2019.

1. whatever243
    whatever243 Guest

Xbox gift card

Adding Xbox gift card to grandchild's account. How do i add one to my grandchild who is under my family on my account?

:)

whatever243, Jun 11, 2019
  2. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

3. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  4. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

5. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
Thema:

Xbox gift card

1. Xbox gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt: Hello... I think I lost 100USD for MS...So basically I scratched too hard the code on my gift card, and in the process I lost 3 letters of my code. I don’t have the receipt anymore and just the...
  3. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  4. Subscription with Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription with Gift Card: Hello! I recently bought a 2-year gold membership extension from Sam's Club and was waiting for my current membership to expire before redeeming the code. This morning, my 1-year gold membership...
  5. My Gift Card does not work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Gift Card does not work: Hi everyone. A while ago, I bought a $ 5 Gift Card to be able to join Xbox Live (Ultimate). But when I want to buy Xbox Ultimate and use my Microsoft Balance to perform the Transaction, I can not...
  6. Unable to activate xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to activate xbox gift card: Hello there, I bought a digital xbox gift card in an online store yesterday. But when I try to activate code, there is always same mistake: Contact Microsoft Support Could not process your...
  7. Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card: Can someone please help me i just brought a 40 dollar gift card but it didnt go into my account it says i still have 2 dollars something... What do i do df0809ac-08cd-4fad-8436-9280389bbbfe
  8. Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraud - Possible xbox account hack and gift card purchase and gifting: So unauthorised gift card purchase made on my account and gifted immediately to another email address / account. Microsoft will not confirm details of this account even though 1) this was...
  9. Quick digital gift card question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quick digital gift card question: Quick question. If I’m shopping on the windows store, logged into my MS account, and purchase a digital gift card, will that be deposited directly into my MS account since it’s logged in, or will...
  10. gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gift card: I purchased a 25.00 xbox gift card but redeemed it on my computer but i was trying to redeem it on xbox. can somebody help me on this can i still purchase v bucks on my computer for my xbox....