Xbox gift card

Discus and support Xbox gift card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive scratched away the last 5 digit numbers on my gift card £25 one 5e342e1b-fe09-42b6-8087-3725208365c5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattLloyd1, Mar 22, 2020 at 7:22 PM.

1. MattLloyd1
    MattLloyd1 Guest

Xbox gift card

Ive scratched away the last 5 digit numbers on my gift card £25 one

:)

2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  4. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

5. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  6. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

Thema:

Xbox gift card

1. Xbox gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gift card: I purchased a xbox gift card and I scratched the code off trying to redeem it. Is it possible to get a new code for this card? 73387a71-381f-47e4-a498-c3ba3fdc6978
  3. Xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift cards: Does anyone know if you can pay for a subscription to xbox game pass for pc with an xbox gift card? Thanks 529c9cc5-2f0b-4c2b-95f1-cc5f8149fc0f
  4. I've got a gift card paid online from xbox page from Italy and it's says that is invalid

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a gift card paid online from xbox page from Italy and it's says that is invalid: I need help redeeming a xbox live code bought online as a present from Italy I live in Romania ,is an digital code and when I put it in the xbox 360 it says is invalid can anyone help me?...
  5. cartao presente do xbox -[Translation - xbox gift card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cartao presente do xbox -[Translation - xbox gift card]: comprei um cartao e quando fui resgatar o codido deu codigo desativadoa opçao que aparece e procura a loja onde eu comprei fui a loja ela nao querem me ressacir.como resolvo esse problema? ?...
  6. gift card, that was bought through amazon says already redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    gift card, that was bought through amazon says already redeemed: a relative of mine bought be a gift card through amazon, through the email it said the code, I put the cde in on the xobox and it said code already reedemed, also in the email it said “redeem code...
  7. Gift cards during 30 day waiting period

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift cards during 30 day waiting period: Before I try, if I updated my security info, and am currently waiting the 30 day period to be able to make purchases again on my visa, am I still able to redeem gift cards and purchase games with...
  8. Charged for credit card instead of gift card money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for credit card instead of gift card money: I've seen numerous times on this site that Microsoft always charges the gift card before the credit card, yet I just made a purchase with some gift cards I recently got as a gift and rather than...
  9. Purchased $160 in xbox gift cards was double charged for $320

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased $160 in xbox gift cards was double charged for $320: I made a series of purchases March 16th 2020. A batch of $25, $60, and $100 to add on to my purchase of promotional balance to buy an Xbox one x. The $25 was immediately completed and...
  10. I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card: A few hours ago i bought a $50 microsoft gift card and when i checked my account the transaction says two items of $50 are processing which has made my account go overdrawn. I contacted Microsoft...