Xbox gift card

Discus and support Xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I added a 25$ gift card and it didn't add the 25$ to my account where did the money go? 5c68e69a-da69-4141-bdb6-83c3a4929534 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LoganMissenda, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Xbox gift card

I added a 25$ gift card and it didn't add the 25$ to my account where did the money go?

:)

LoganMissenda, Jun 27, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  4. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

5. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  6. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

Thema:

Xbox gift card

1. Xbox gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. XBOX ONE Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE Gift Card: My daughter purchased me a XBOX ONE full game HALO -The Master Chief Collection gift card. We redeemed the code online, but the game was not showing as being added to my account. Called Microsoft...
  3. Gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card refund: I bought a digital gift card for someone recently that I don't speak to any longer, and they haven't redeemed the code. It's for Scrabble, and I already have the game. How do I obtain refund? I...
  4. Gift card only has 16 digits. How do I redeem it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card only has 16 digits. How do I redeem it?: I received a $25.00 gift card from Microsoft and i cannot redeem it online because it is asking for 25 digits and the card only has 16. Please let me know how to redeem this. The FAQ section shows...
  5. Xbox Gift card code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gift card code not working: Ok so I recently bought an $15 Xbox gift card a.k.a Microsoft points and I when I finished putting in the code it says not activated and that I need to call a merchant to activate it. I honestly...
  6. Gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift cards: Im trying to redeem my gift card but its saying i already used it but i just bought it just trying to get some help. 06fac810-0e4f-4c55-b4c8-22e063e287d2
  7. Microsoft Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Gift Card: Olá, gostaria de saber algumas coisas relacionadas ao microsoft/xbox gift card. O gift card em dólar funciona em uma conta de email registrada no Brasil? Caso não funcione, é possível trocar o...
  8. I got a $10 gift card from Xbox they sent it to me but I can’t find it no where

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a $10 gift card from Xbox they sent it to me but I can’t find it no where: Xbox sent me a promotion gift card and its not popping up in my messages or any where to redeem it ae342748-4f01-43d1-95b4-3bbebf801ac2
  9. Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have 14 months of xbox gold... I was given a 1 month ultimate xbox game pass gift card. What will happen to my xbox live gold subscription? It will become Ultimate for 15 months?...
  10. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70