Xbox gift card

Discus and support Xbox gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed an xbox gift card however the gift card balance is not showing in my account balance. When I try to re-enter the code, it says it's already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RussSorrells, Sep 17, 2020.

1. RussSorrells
    RussSorrells Guest

Xbox gift card

I redeemed an xbox gift card however the gift card balance is not showing in my account balance. When I try to re-enter the code, it says it's already been redeemed. Any Help?

:)

RussSorrells, Sep 17, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  4. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

5. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  6. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

Thema:

Xbox gift card

1. Xbox gift card - Similar Threads - gift card

2. My 15 dollar gift card don't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 15 dollar gift card don't work: I bought a gift card for my xbox the code don't work. e265e0f2-5496-45aa-8d9d-f84b5afc148e
  3. Xbox gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift cards: Ive just bought a 50 gift card to use on rocket league to buy credits but my account balance still says 0.58? What do i do a777dd64-8534-48f1-a8c6-1ad93a63a927
  4. Comprar xbox series x con saldo de gift card[Translation-Buy xbox series x with gift card...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Comprar xbox series x con saldo de gift card[Translation-Buy xbox series x with gift card...: Buenos días. He reservado una xbox series x con metodo de pago con tarjeta de credito. Quisiera saber si podría pagar esa consola con un pago mixto de tarjeta y saldo rellenado con gift cards. Si...
  5. Gift card help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card help: I purchased a $25 dollar gift card for xbox one so my kids could buy v-bucks on fortnite. But when we tried to purchase vbucks it said something went wrong and after pressing the back button we...
  6. Microsoft cadeaubon[Translation-Microsoft gift card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cadeaubon[Translation-Microsoft gift card]: Goedenavond, ik heb vandaag 2 miscrosft codes ingewisseld een van €10 en een van €30 euro beide heb ik tot nu toe nog niet op mijn microsoft account ontvangen. wel staat er dat de codes zijn...
  7. gift card not showing up when i go to store but says i have the money in my balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift card not showing up when i go to store but says i have the money in my balance: ive been looking at everything on how to fix this but nothing has worked. i have reset my xbox, deleted my account and put it back on, but nothings working. please help....
  8. Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card: I bought a 60$ gift card , then it showed that i had the money , then i bought a 10$ gift card put it into my xbox confirmed then i went to buy a game and the money wasnt there . i need help...
  9. Buy Games with Xbox Gift card without providing CC info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Games with Xbox Gift card without providing CC info: I was wondering if I can buy Xbox One games with a Xbox Gift card without providing any CC/Debit/Paypal, etcc info? I know in order to purchase subscriptions you need to provide that information...
  10. How can I use my Singapore XBOX account Balance to buy gift cards for someone in Australia?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I use my Singapore XBOX account Balance to buy gift cards for someone in Australia?: I have some credit in my Singapore Xbox account. I want to use it to buy gift cards for someone in Australia. how do I do this? Thank you. d6b2b4e6-b638-4c7d-84fb-fad5a49b9707