Xbox. Gift cards

Discus and support Xbox. Gift cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a gift card that has no number on the back of the card what can I do about it 05b5960e-dba4-4bb7-963d-11b93c327e85 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StephenHurst1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Xbox. Gift cards

I have a gift card that has no number on the back of the card what can I do about it

:)

StephenHurst1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

pre-paid visa card

Hi RickArnold1,

You cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card. Such as Xbox. As it don't work that way. You have to either have physical money (like a credit card) to buy things on the Xbox store or buy an Xbox gift card in the stores.

Again, you cannot do it with a gift card
  4. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

5. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  6. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

Thema:

Xbox. Gift cards

1. Xbox. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have 14 months of xbox gold... I was given a 1 month ultimate xbox game pass gift card. What will happen to my xbox live gold subscription? It will become Ultimate for 15 months?...
  3. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70
  4. Can I buy google play gift cards with Microsoft currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy google play gift cards with Microsoft currency?: I was wondering could I buy google play gift cards with my microsoft currency in any type of way? 8f2332bd-e057-4676-ad1a-5a71a1a2bf96
  5. No gift Card Goal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    No gift Card Goal?: Questions: 1. Where is my gift card goal for the $10 and $25 for both Microsoft and Xbox disappeared to? 2. Are there more gift cards e.g. $50? (I don't see it?) Please and thank you!...
  6. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  7. Xbox 1 gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 gift card: Says redeemed already but just bought new and scratch was not touched 0849d0f4-16d6-4a99-beb3-9a0654597806
  8. Gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card: I have a gift card that don't work what should i do? 627d79f2-f000-4a97-b4d3-3950972b5680
  9. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?: Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They...
  10. How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?: I've been getting points for a few weeks now and i'm able to redeem a Microsoft 10$USD Gift card. . . Am I able to buy Robuxs on Roblox with this or is it just not possible? A reply on how to do...