Xbox. Gift cards

Discus and support Xbox. Gift cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a gift card that has no number on the back of the card what can I do about it 05b5960e-dba4-4bb7-963d-11b93c327e85 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StephenHurst1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Xbox. Gift cards

I have a gift card that has no number on the back of the card what can I do about it

:)

StephenHurst1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

3. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  4. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

5. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
  6. denis97g Win User

Paypal question

yes, gift cards work on the xbox. He'll buy the gift card and redeem the code on his xbox account.
Thema:

Xbox. Gift cards

1. Xbox. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox gift card: good day i bought an xbox one s and got a gift card and can't be activated dbcc1b54-287d-4de7-83a9-1ef9932fa1e5
  3. Gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift cards: I tried to redeem a 100$ gift card but it did not work. e3f7dc2e-30a4-46ef-b65e-84254117a666
  4. Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?: I have a game I want to purchase and I have a gift card that covers the total amount. However, I have no method of purchase(debit card, credit card). Can I just apply the gift card and buy it or...
  5. Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card: I bought a gift card for 30 euro payd whit ideal. 4 hours later stil don't have a email whit the code, and it's not in list whit last purchase. Can anybody help?...
  6. Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account: I just bought 2 €10 Gift cards and redeemed the codes through the Xbox app on my phone. After entering the codes i got the normal message that the amount was added to my account but when trying...
  7. Free Apple Gift Card 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Free Apple Gift Card 2019 AUGUST: iTunes Gift Card Code 2019 AUGUST web kw: iTunes Gift Card Code 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Card Redeem Code 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift Card No Survey...
  8. Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST: Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST web kw: Free iTunes Gift Card Codes No Surveys 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST Get Free iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST iTunes Reedem Codes...
  9. iTunes Gift Card Code 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    iTunes Gift Card Code 2019 AUGUST: Free iTunes Gift Card No Survey 2019 AUGUST web kw: Free iTunes Gift Card Codes No Surveys 2019 AUGUST iTunes Redeem Code Free 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST Free...
  10. Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2019 AUGUST: iTunes Card Codes 2019 AUGUST from this link kw: Free iTunes Gift Card 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift Card Generator 2019 AUGUST Redeem iTunes Gift Card Online 2019 AUGUST Free iTunes Gift...