Xbox. Gift cards

Discus and support Xbox. Gift cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a gift card that has no number on the back of the card what can I do about it 05b5960e-dba4-4bb7-963d-11b93c327e85 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StephenHurst1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Xbox. Gift cards

I have a gift card that has no number on the back of the card what can I do about it

:)

StephenHurst1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. LookedTomato10 Win User

Should Xbox live gold be free.

4. iGwidi Win User

Xbox live card not working

I bought the xbox LIVE GIFT CARD and I ment to buy the xbox GIFT CARD
  5. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

6. OneKoala3856013 Win User

Can't buy xbox live with prepaid cards

Hello, what type of prepaid cards did you purchase? Microsoft gift cards, xbox gift cards, 3 months of Live, 6 months of Live, 12 months of Live?
    I purchased xbox gift cards
Thema:

Xbox. Gift cards

1. Xbox. Gift cards - Similar Threads - Gift cards

2. Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam: Is the 1,000 Microsoft gift card a scam dddb4bb8-507f-433c-8836-51cd282634a5
  3. Redeeming a gift card then purchasing minecoins.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming a gift card then purchasing minecoins.: We are new to XBOX, got it for Christmas, along with a few gift cards. The kids got a $15 card- I followed the instructions on the back to redeem it. Ok, so i think it logged the credit into his...
  4. Requesting a new digital code for a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Requesting a new digital code for a gift card: My friend from Canada had sent me a code for a $15 Xbox gift card, but when I tried to claim it, it said I had to change regions in order to do so. I went through the site to troubleshoot this,...
  5. Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold: I have spent hundreds on gift cards just trying buy xbox gold ever since I got my xbox one s in July of 2018. The trial code that came with it didn't work and claimed to be from 2014 due to some...
  6. How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?: I want to accumulate enough points to buy a $20 gift card,how should I go about this? 90740b15-4177-4261-a47f-ac8641e106d8
  7. Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Cards: I bought a gift card for the full version of stawars battlefront 2 but my card has a pin number and I cant figure out how to redeem it? f9f73bd7-3b15-4b6a-a92e-dc616048bc0e
  8. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...
  9. Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are BC games and gift cards incompatible?: Hi, I recently bought $35 of gift cards to get GTA IV and GTA IV: The Lost And Damned. When i went to buy it, it said “Microsoft Account Balances cannot be used in this purchase channel.”. Is...
  10. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...